Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S.F Review

Overall, I was quite pleased from the time that I was there (11am-close). Good people and pretty decent set by JP. I was feelin him bigtime from like 2-6 :eek: Good to see some CP'ers up in there (ibclubbin, roninmess, whitecamaro, njangel, antm28 etc..) I'll give a more TECH nical review later ! Nitey nite..

Originally posted by bionic

What time did he close? With what?

he closed around 8:30 with possibly some of the worst garbage i've ever heard in my life, with the exception of shed my skin and dark sweet piano.....other than that, i did no drugs the whole day and i felt like i was in a giant k-hole at closing...big disappointment. as for the rest of the day(11-close), music was very technologically advanced...overall a good night. JP kept me moving for almost 10 hours.....oh and that nasty mix of In Your Eyes.....hope it is a new remix and not just JP getting goofy in the booth, cause that shit was just NASTY!!!!!

Originally posted by whitecamaro

he closed around 8:30 with possibly some of the worst garbage i've ever heard in my life, with the exception of shed my skin and dark sweet piano.....other than that, i did no drugs the whole day and i felt like i was in a giant k-hole at closing...big disappointment. as for the rest of the day(11-close), music was very technologically advanced...overall a good night. JP kept me moving for almost 10 hours.....oh and that nasty mix of In Your Eyes.....hope it is a new remix and not just JP getting goofy in the booth, cause that shit was just NASTY!!!!!

tru tru....he started to slip around 4-5, and played very mellow....i was feelin the vibe though, but the end was absolute shit...after Blaze and Letting Go he just dropped some deep house shit before he was told to wrap it up at 8...if he had more time, im sure he would have brought it up, but he was told to wrap it up for the night

however, when that "mix" of luz came on, the place absolutely erupted.....ive never seen so much love in there...guys and girls singing at the top of their lungs, hands in the air....the energy was absurd:rock:

BG