Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how much space sucks on fridaysss

ilovecasa

i went to space friday to check it out. The read room was thugged out wack as f@ck. In the blue room a guy named eddie S was spinning. It was the most horrible trance i've heard in my life. He killed the crowd totally. he really sucked. Im not a big fan of trance, but with a good dj i can anjoy it. By the time padilla got on this guy killed the crowd so much that i got the f@ck out of there. And even yesterday when tiesto left, Luis puig started spinning spinning. Yo puig stick to being an owner, not a dj. And space, fire eddie s he blows.

Louis was a DJ before you were even born...he did it for like 15 years before opening Space.

I had a chance to hear him play last weekend, mixing was spot on, his selection of tracks was quite good, very dark style, good for the time of day...for someone who isn't even a DJ anymore, he's got the skill. Guess it's like ice-skating, once you know how, you can't forget it.

Originally posted by ilovecasa

i went to space friday to check it out. The read room was thugged out wack as f@ck. In the blue room a guy named eddie S was spinning. It was the most horrible trance i've heard in my life. He killed the crowd totally. he really sucked. Im not a big fan of trance, but with a good dj i can anjoy it. By the time padilla got on this guy killed the crowd so much that i got the f@ck out of there. And even yesterday when tiesto left, Luis puig started spinning spinning. Yo puig stick to being an owner, not a dj. And space, fire eddie s he blows.

you mean Eddie G., Eddie S. does not spin trance. people where still going off after Tiesto, so Louis must be doing something right. :D

Originally posted by sobeton

.... people where still going off after Tiesto, so Louis must be doing something right. :D

I have to concur with Sobeton, even though I would have chosen different tracks to play, I thought Louis P. did a pretty good job in keeping the crowd going. Bottom line, that's his club and he can do whatever he wants. Like or not! :)

Originally posted by ilovecasa

If you didn't like it, don't go back. And if Luis wants to spin, let him spin. He's only being doing it for 15 years. Obviously he knows what he's doing.

Have a nice day:D

Lola:tongue:

It would have been nice to have someone come in after Tiesto who has the same type of flow. Louis's song selection was alittle wack. A couple lolipops and older tracks. Nobody's saying he can't DJ but when is the last time he bought a record? Big bucks were made on Saturday nite, use some of it for a quality DJ to follow up a high profile guy like Tiesto.

Originally posted by lextcy

It would have been nice to have someone come in after Tiesto who has the same type of flow. Big bucks were made on Saturday nite, use some of it for a quality DJ to follow up a high profile guy like Tiesto.

bro, dont u think its a little hard to come up after Tiesto and keep the energy up....Tiesto is a hard act to follow, i wasnt there....but i heard that Luis did a decent job of trying to keep the flow....