Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monday FU

I am so pissed right now............... My monday FU goes to whoever went threw my purse and took my wallet at the Pig Roast or "friends" house I went to afterwards.

FU goes to the Passport that was in there, and I am leaving for Italy in 2 weeks.

FU goes to the cash that was in there and when I go to get my car out of the Garage cuz I commute and have to take a train to the city every day and I have no cash cuz my Mac card was also in there and not in there anymore.

FU goes to whoever did it cuz now I have no cash and I am stuck in the city with my car in Journal Sqaure.

FU cuz I had no idea all night until I went to purchase an apple and i relaized it was gone................. FU to to cuz I cannot even call my Family cuz they are on a plane to Italy as of 2:00 this afternoon..

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE MOTHERFUCKING PRICK GO FUCK YOUR SELF YOU FAGGOT ASS FUCK...................................

SO NOW WHAT DO I DO HOW DO I ACCUSE SOMEONE OF THAT WHEN I KNOw WHO DID IT.........

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by perns2002

I am so pissed right now............... My monday FU goes to whoever went threw my purse and took my wallet at the Pig Roast or "friends" house I went to afterwards.

FU goes to the Passport that was in there, and I am leaving for Italy in 2 weeks.

FU goes to the cash that was in there and when I go to get my car out of the Garage cuz I commute and have to take a train to the city every day and I have no cash cuz my Mac card was also in there and not in there anymore.

FU goes to whoever did it cuz now I have no cash and I am stuck in the city with my car in Journal Sqaure.

FU cuz I had no idea all night until I went to purchase an apple and i relaized it was gone................. FU to to cuz I cannot even call my Family cuz they are on a plane to Italy as of 2:00 this afternoon..

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE MOTHERFUCKING PRICK GO FUCK YOUR SELF YOU FAGGOT ASS FUCK...................................

SO NOW WHAT DO I DO HOW DO I ACCUSE SOMEONE OF THAT WHEN I KNOw WHO DID IT.........

Yikes!!!!!!!

That's a horrible way to start the day........:eek:

IF U THINK U KNOW WHO TOOK IT POINT FINGERS AND DON'T FEEL BAD ABOUT IT EVEN IF YOU COUL BE WRONG SOMEONE TOOK YOUR SHIT SO U HAVE THE RITE TO MAKE FALSE ACCUSATIONS AND NOT FEEL BAD AT ALL HOPE EVERTHING WORKS OUT WITH YOUR TRIP AND GETTNG HOME

Originally posted by trewguy

IF U THINK U KNOW WHO TOOK IT POINT FINGERS AND DON'T FEEL BAD ABOUT IT EVEN IF YOU COUL BE WRONG SOMEONE TOOK YOUR SHIT SO U HAVE THE RITE TO MAKE FALSE ACCUSATIONS AND NOT FEEL BAD AT ALL HOPE EVERTHING WORKS OUT WITH YOUR TRIP AND GETTNG HOME

If you know who did it, or are pretty sure say something.......

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

If you know who did it, or are pretty sure say something.......

My only proof is that it was there all night allllllll. I left my purse on my girlfriends boyfriends couch while I helped her make something to eat his friends where in there and we were pre-occipied for a while..................... I know makes me so mad.

I was gonna post this over the weekend as a Special Edition Saturday afternoon FU. To all the dumb bastards that travel the Garden State Parkway who can't seem to tell the difference between the gas and brake pedal, especially when there is a cop on the side of the road who has puled someone over, and slam on their brakes at 65 miles and hour . I mean seriously, do you mindless pricks think that if you're drving 2 mph over the speed limit the Trooper is going to leave the person they've pulled over, get back in their car and come chase after you. Learn to drive you f'ing douche bags. :bigfinge:

My only proof is that it was there all night allllllll. I left my purse on my girlfriends boyfriends couch while I helped her make something to eat his friends where in there and we were pre-occipied for a while..................... I know makes me so mad.

THEN YOU KNOW WHO TOOK IT TURN INTO A BITCH GRAB 1 OFYOUR JUICE HEAD CLUBBER FREINDS AND GO RAISE HELL

Hey Perns, Sorry to hear what happend. Listen whoever stole your property dont worry because in the end or even sooner they will get whats coming to them! But as far as your passport I think you can go to the Italian Consulate in New York and get your passport really quick ...like in 1 day! I have done it before to go to South America. All you need is the airline tickets to show them and they will process your pasport! I takes a whole day!!!

;)

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Just loop it over and over and over and over..........Oh wait you already did that!!!!

Yeah I even e-mailed the song to him but he's not into this "club crap" so he prob didn’t get the hint or appreciate that song I even sent him JP’s 11:25 remix :laugh: Oh well. . .maybe I'll have Whitecamaro beat his ass...:laugh: :laugh: