Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monday FU

Originally posted by laurie619

Yeah I even e-mailed the song to him but he's not into this "club crap" so he prob didn’t get the hint or appreciate that song I even sent him JP’s 11:25 remix :laugh: Oh well. . .maybe I'll have Whitecamaro beat his ass...:laugh: :laugh:

wait a minute somethng is wrong here. doesnt everyone like "club crap" i seriously have a hard time believing people dont like it

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Dont know if you met perns but she is awesome , one of hte nicest and coolest people i ever met.

P ill call you in like 5 minutes see what we can do

U r just the best, I may not have been at my desk when you called..............

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

wait a minute somethng is wrong here. doesnt everyone like "club crap" i seriously have a hard time believing people dont like it

Nope, he hates it . . .he's is more into that K-rock, DMB, Creed, stuff, I dont mind that too, but my heart is with club music BOY* come to think about did we have some FIGHTS about that...:laugh:

Originally posted by laurie619

Yeah I even e-mailed the song to him but he's not into this "club crap" so he prob didn’t get the hint or appreciate that song I even sent him JP’s 11:25 remix :laugh: Oh well. . .maybe I'll have Whitecamaro beat his ass...:laugh: :laugh:

White Camaro.......Heard of him......:laugh:

FU to the careless driving muthafucka that almost killed my friend and his girl in Newark on Saturday morning. May you burn in hell you piece of shit, you ruined my weekend and turned their lives upside down forever! She will never be the same, I hope you experience the same fate in your life!

Originally posted by perns2002

I deal with cutter-offers every freakin' day I just want to scream at them........ Ohhhhhhhhh I get so mad. I am glad there ok. I will give the next one(s) the finger for them

ahh the number one reason i hate driving.

im surrounded by fuckin idiots

Joe hope your friends are ok. I know when i talked to you on sat you said it didnt sound good hope it got better. Catch ya at the gym this week. Not going today have to help a damsil in distress lol