Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: CPers @ Merge on Sat......

Hey everyone......it was really nice to meet people from the board finally.....

Nice meeting you, Unclebuc, KostaP, Sandman, Binoys(& wifey) and Ml2k1......thanks to all for the shots.....and thanks JARMENIO for introducing me to everyone.....it was good to see you :D

Hey LOCK if you were there shakin it on the dance floor I could'nt find ya......I was shaking it on the box in the front

Looking forward to another crazy weekend @ Merge.....Is it only Monday....DAMN!!!!.......Hope to see you all again this weekend

Kissessssssssssss

Oh & thanks to Jason @ the door for the sweet hook-up and Pete for all the shots

Hunnie....

I had some things to take care of at home before I ventured down, I didn't walk in the place until 1, and then I was with Buck, Sandman, Kosta, and a few others all night on the dancefloor. Sorry I missed you, but from what I hear, you can get down.. now I am REALLY anxious for our paths to cross.....

soon enough....

Originally posted by lock16

Hunnie....

I had some things to take care of at home before I ventured down, I didn't walk in the place until 1, and then I was with Buck, Sandman, Kosta, and a few others all night on the dancefloor. Sorry I missed you, but from what I hear, you can get down.. now I am REALLY anxious for our paths to cross.....

soon enough....

Sorry I missed you too.....good to see all the CPers there....it's like a little club family......:D

I hope to see you this saturday w/ your dancing shoes on....

we'll get jiggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by hunnie818

Hey everyone......it was really nice to meet people from the board finally.....

Nice meeting you, Unclebuc, KostaP, Sandman, Binoys(& wifey) and Ml2k1......thanks to all for the shots.....and thanks JARMENIO for introducing me to everyone.....it was good to see you :D

Hey LOCK if you were there shakin it on the dance floor I could'nt find ya......I was shaking it on the box in the front

Looking forward to another crazy weekend @ Merge.....Is it only Monday....DAMN!!!!.......Hope to see you all again this weekend

Kissessssssssssss

Oh & thanks to Jason @ the door for the sweet hook-up and Pete for all the shots

It was Very Nice Meeting you. Well Def see eachother again. Def be at Merge again this weekend.

AWWWW......THANKS ALL YOU GUYS....IT WAS GREAT TO MEET ALL OF YOU.......I WISH I COULD'VE HIT THE DANCE FLOOR W/ YOU GUYS BUT MY FRIENDS GIRLFRIEND WAS BEING A TOTAL BITCH AND MADE US LEAVE....SHE DROVE......GRRRRRRRR

THIS WEEKEND MY GIRL IS DRIVING...SO IT'S ON TILL THE LIGHTS COME ON..........NO LEAVING EARLY FOR ME......WE'LL MAKE A LITTLE CP CIRCLE.......LOL