Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was Neptune's this weekend?

They really need to keep the band to a minimum! :mad:

They had done a good job keeping sets short but this week it felt like they played forever!:rolleyes:

Neptunes is always a good time though! Its the only reason I still go out to the Hamptons. Everything else sucks ass.:(

Its all about a half-share at the Hersey Shore next summer. Ill come back to Tunes every other Saturday.:)

Originally posted by ginz

They really need to keep the band to a minimum! :mad:

They had done a good job keeping sets short but this week it felt like they played forever!:rolleyes:

Neptunes is always a good time though! Its the only reason I still go out to the Hamptons. Everything else sucks ass.:(

Its all about a half-share at the Hersey Shore next summer. Ill come back to Tunes every other Saturday.:)

I don't understand what the band thing is all about. It's like when the band comes on everyone goes straight to the bar.....lol. Then the music comes back on and everyone gets back into party mode or something. How long has the band been on lately? It's been a few weeks for me.

All I know is that when the band plays it BLOWS! That's why I drink so much at Neptunes I sometimes don't hear any music..so maybe that's a good thing!

I really don't understand why they have to torment us with the band, whether you're a druggie or an alchi at Neptunes bottom line...the band kills you.

The staff at Neptunes needs to realize that the preppy boys with dirty hats and sloppy bar bitches, the crowd that would enjoy the band, are down the road at the Drift Inn.

We have cut it back to only 2 sets ( first set = 40 minutes, 2nd set = 30 minutes ) from FOUR sets ( thank god ) !!! The club feels that if we just played house all day long the crowd would be uncontrollable. In addition to the fact that the club is a business and when the band goes on, like you said we ALL go to the bar and drink :)

I am trying my best to minimize the whole band thing. However, it won''t go away permanantly for awhile. So just get your drinks on or see me and I will get you a round

Go-Go