Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD rumor: NY residency...

djbounce

djbounce, I read the same thing. Its true. The only question is, how much does he want. If he wants 60,000 for that night, then forget it. If he wants 20,000 to 25,000. Well then Exit could work something out. I hear Junior might be retiring or leaving Exit, so Exit might try to get PVD. I think Scot Project would be a better choice. You probably only have to pay him 10,000 for the night and he's just as good as PVD.

Even If PVD took over at Exit, would any of you guys go? I would not. Im not gonna pay 30+ to get in, only to be harassed and bombarded by glow stick waving teeny-boppers..

Maybe if they moved to the party to SF or even Roxy, then I'm sure more clubbers would go..I, for one, would love to see him at anyplace BUT Exit..

After that whole Tiesto fiasco, I dont think I'm going there ever agan.

If I'm not mistaken, Twilo entered a 1 million dollar contract with him for 2 years. He played every other month. That makes 12 gigs for $1 million, working out to about $83,333 per gig...not that he could expect to get that kind of deal again in this crappy economy...