Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New To The Board!!!!!

HEY GUYS....I am new to the board and just wanted to say HELLO!!!!!! :aright: I have to admit that I have been a bit out of the scene being that I have been in Albany for the past 4 years going to school...but now that is OVER and I AM BAAACCKKKK...I am wondering,, WHAT IS EVERYONES DEAL???? I am 22. I live in Westchester. I am STILL looking for a job........

It sounds like I missed a fabulous night at Centro Fly on Thurs...Is everyone going back there this week?

Well anyway I just wanted to say HI...;) Hope everyone is having a great day!!:biggrin:

Yo, son ...

I'm new to the board also...

I'm 22 -just graduated -GOT NO JOB, son

-haven't done a lot of clubbin over the last 4 years either (maybe 20 or 30 times total)

-was a "raver/club kid" in '96 to '98 (meaning did not miss a weekend during 96, 97, 98)

I went to the Pace, Pleasantville campus for one semester. Westchester is nice.

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

welcome welcome!!!

where is whackchester do you live? I live in Harrison.

lots of peeps will be at centro thursday. . . not I, unfortunately, but many others. . . .

I am in Cortlandt Manor,, Right next to Peekskill....

How do you get a pic on your thread? :confused:

Originally posted by mentasm

Yo, son ...

I'm new to the board also...

I'm 22 -just graduated -GOT NO JOB, son

-haven't done a lot of clubbin over the last 4 years either (maybe 20 or 30 times total)

-was a "raver/club kid" in '96 to '98 (meaning did not miss a weekend during 96, 97, 98)

I went to the Pace, Pleasantville campus for one semester. Westchester is nice.

YO SON!!!!!!!;) I know some peeps that went to Pace.....

Sounds like we are in the SAME BOAT as far as "used-to-never-miss-a-weekend" WHAT HAPPENED??????...what do ya say we get back into the SWING of things!!!!!!!!! (Although having a job would HELP tremendously)...Clubbin ain't CHEAP!!!!!!

And where are you from?

To get the picture, go to profile, options, then change avatar and either upload one from your computer or type in a URL for where the picture is on the web

I've been looking for a graphics/ web design jobs. I've been going on about 2 interviews per week since June. I keep hearing about people getting laid-off. And, I think that over qualified people have been applying for entry-level stuff -and there are soooo many people out of work and submitting resumes.

Lately, I've been applying for Adminstrative Assistant openings, because I can't continue to not work -but I'm still hoping to get a design job; I'm always waiting to hear back from something.

I'm originally from Queens, right now I'm living with my mother, which is not that bad, -but moving out -and finally getting a life seems so much more out of reach now, than it did towards the end of last sememster

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . The job market is basically hopeless in IT right now unless you have experience or know somebody . . . look into help desk . . it's probably your best bet . . .

Well my degree is in Communication...and I am about to leave to go on an interview for a job I don't really want!!!!!!!!!! WISH ME LUCK!!!!! lol....I'll take ANYTHING these dayz...the market sux...It is very nice to meet you guys though..see ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by luvthosfnkybts

Well my degree is in Communication...and I am about to leave to go on an interview for a job I don't really want!!!!!!!!!! WISH ME LUCK!!!!! lol....I'll take ANYTHING these dayz...the market sux...It is very nice to meet you guys though..see ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. . . Good luck, knock em dead! . . :aright: . .

:D

hI ALL

I am also a new user on the page- I am in South Fl and NYC part time - and I too havent been in the club scene for awhile but reading the posts makes me miss it:(

I have a lame boring job in an insurance comp. and hoping to relocate to NYC permanetly ASAP-

SO................ A BIG HELLO to everybody

(and tomorrows my b-day):tongue:

Originally posted by danamdkny

:D

hI ALL

I am also a new user on the page- I am in South Fl and NYC part time - and I too havent been in the club scene for awhile but reading the posts makes me miss it:(

I have a lame boring job in an insurance comp. and hoping to relocate to NYC permanetly ASAP-

SO................ A BIG HELLO to everybody

(and tomorrows my b-day):tongue:

welcome to the land of beatz breaks drama queens and thier drama king admirors.

I guess this is an oppurtunity to introduce myself as well. Im 20 and just started my NYC clubbing a couple months ago. I've only been to Exit so far, but I am looking foward to heading out to one of the better nights you guys rave about. I mostly party here in CT though, in Hartford @ Vibe. I'm very open minded about the DJ's I go see and I can have a good time listening to a deep prog set or a banging hard trancer. My main thing about going to new clubs is the dancing atmosphere..I can't dance with my "upscale" outfits on, so I like clubs with more relaxed dress codes, cus I like to get my workout on the weekends. Im also a bit of a raver, but you won't see me in UFO's or anything. So what should my next stop in the city be? I'm all about good vibes and good dancing...

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

I can't dance with my "upscale" outfits on, so I like clubs with more relaxed dress codes, cus I like to get my workout on the weekends. Im also a bit of a raver, but you won't see me in UFO's or anything. So what should my next stop in the city be? I'm all about good vibes and good dancing...

you should come to arc for howells the 31st or vath/hawtin the 7th. no dress code there and a pretty good vibe. you might also want to try lunaterium this saturday.

mmmmm vath/hawtin sounds very inviting....can't do this Sat though cus Vicious is coming down to CT for an aniversary party..but def coming up here Arc sounds good...where can i get some info..directions, cover, etc...also one of my big worries is getting to a place after 2 hours of driving and fidnign out its 21+..i need to make sure i go to the right place ;)

Originally posted by hotcheme

you should come to arc for howells the 31st or vath/hawtin the 7th. no dress code there and a pretty good vibe. you might also want to try lunaterium this saturday.

Oh how I mss those nights/DAYZ in the Tunnel when a girl could wear sneakers and big pants....:blank: I haven't been to a place that I didn't have to wear my heels in soooo long!!!!