Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** Homegrown Tuesday, August 20th ****

This weeks line up:

Nathan Leonard 8pm – 9pm (progressive house)

Brian Owen 9pm – 10pm (progressive house)

Jason Jollins 10pm – 11pm (progressive house/trance)

Eric Andrew 11pm – 12pm (tech-house/tribal house)

Shining Cloud 12am – 1am (house)

Roha 1am – 2am (progressive /tribal house)

**Special Guest Alert**

Jason Jollins: Since 1997, Jason has played along side some of the biggest dj’s in the industry at some of the worlds most prestigious clubs and has formed a tight bond with many of the future leaders in the underground scene. He has had the privilege to play along side dj’s such as Hybrid, Chris Fortier, Trendroid, Luis Diaz, Kats Imai, Tini Tun, just to name a few. Coming up in September, Jason will be launching his record label, Acute Recordings (www.AcuteRecordings.com), which will showcase up and coming producers from around the world. He will also be putting great emphasis on his own production work in the year 2002 to add to his 3 latest production projects. Jason has recently been featured in the May 2002 issue of BPM magazine for taking 3rd place (first place progressive house mix) in their recent dj competition. Find out more about Jason Jollins by visiting his website at www.JasonJollins.com

Ron--I know you're going to have my head on a platter, but I don't think I can make it out tonight...

But don't worry I'll be around next week--not the week after ;) I have stuff to fill you in about! And Shannon--damnit girl when are we going SHOPPING :D

Originally posted by ReginaP

Ron--I know you're going to have my head on a platter, but I don't think I can make it out tonight...

But don't worry I'll be around next week--not the week after ;) I have stuff to fill you in about! And Shannon--damnit girl when are we going SHOPPING :D

Don't you make me have Bog highjack your phone again! You bring your ass to HomeGrown or smashy smashy!