Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No Miguel Migs?

shroomy

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

Good Lord Mimid I guess we are a little chatterbox today I looked at the Miami Message Board and It might as well be changed to the Miami MIMID Board, every topic had a response from you. lol.

:laugh::D J/K

I get bored! :D

Originally posted by patrickl

Shouldn't surprise anyone. Crobar just wants to bang the crap out of it - turn the bass way up and drown everything else out. Doubt Migs' style fits the way they like the sound to be in that room.

I don't understand why people like Crobar so much........I think the place sounds like shit, it makes decent music sound boring as hell. Phazon, schmazon. There's wayyyyyyy too much emphasis on low-end percussion at Crobar. Every damned tune that's played there sounds exactly the same. I HATE that, it bores the living crap out of me there. I used to think it was the DJs, but the DJs I've heard there can't all be *that* bad.

You are ABSOLUTELY 100% right!

The interest you all have in this is amazing. Thank you all sooooo much. Our confidence is stronger than ever. Tomas and I are so happy with the descision we made. This party is really going to be something so different for the "off season". This will be a Sunset party(6-mid). Fuck doing this in a big club. They do not understand what we do and what this music does. Great!!!! This is why we have jobs. Get excited with us folks and start spreading the word. This event will be marketed state wide and we will have a conference vibe in October. Mark my word.

In the meantime, support what we do when you can. WE APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU!

Thanks again and we will see on the dancefloor!!!!

Joe Budious

Aquabooty

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

The interest you all have in this is amazing. Thank you all sooooo much. Our confidence is stronger than ever. Tomas and I are so happy with the descision we made. This party is really going to be something so different for the "off season". This will be a Sunset party(6-mid). Fuck doing this in a big club. They do not understand what we do and what this music does. Great!!!! This is why we have jobs. Get excited with us folks and start spreading the word. This event will be marketed state wide and we will have a conference vibe in October. Mark my word.

In the meantime, support what we do when you can. WE APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU!

Thanks again and we will see on the dancefloor!!!!

Joe Budious

Aquabooty

Wooooaaaaawwwww!!!! I like the sound of this!!!! You could count on my support 4 sure!!!!;)