Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New bar/club in Hollywood... Very cool.

mrdiggler

There's a new spot in Hollywood... It's called "M", and it's unlike any other bar around... and I've been to them all. I'm not sure I can really explain... but I'll try. First of all, good luck finding it. I mean, there's no sign for one, and, sure.... it's in a crappy looking stripmall, but walk in, and it's like nothing you've ever seen. There are big, plush velvet booths along one wall, a small stage with a DJ in the back adjacent to a really cool lookin' red dance floor... The waitresses are hot... the bartender's great (and makes some strong coctails!)... and the food (you heard right... they have real food) is amazing!! All I have to say is you've got to check it out. It's on Vine St. in Hollywood, two lights South of Sunset at Fountain... Like I said, though, there's no sign, so it's hard to spot. It's right next to a cuban resteraunt called El Floridita, and the address is 1253 N. Vine. Check it out, and let me know what you think!!!

Originally posted by vicman

i'm up for checking out that place....can any of you guys, gimme a ride? :D

Sure :D

My Jeep's got 113,000 miles on it, but WHAT THE HEY :goofy:

I'll drive down I-95, and pick you up around thursday night. We'll treck through the Bayou, up the Rio Grande, take a dip down the Grand Canyon, and catch some slurpee's in San Diego.

Then we'll snatch up weyes on the wey, and be up to club "M" by Saturday night :cool:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Sure :D

My Jeep's got 113,000 miles on it, but WHAT THE HEY :goofy:

I'll drive down I-95, and pick you up around thursday night. We'll treck through the Bayou, up the Rio Grande, take a dip down the Grand Canyon, and catch some slurpee's in San Diego.

Then we'll snatch up weyes on the wey, and be up to club "M" by Saturday night :cool:

perfecto icon14.gif

i'm also planning a roadtrip to mexico city to see james zabiela next month r u in? :D

how about u weyes?

the plan is to meet in juarez friday morning and bus it to mexico city..all the nitty gritty details are on the boston board here:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=113526

:D

I remember 5 years ago hearing "Theres a bullet in my gun" for the first time in The Courtyard arena of Cream. Now he is just known as Oakenfold and that pathetic pop tune "Starry Eyed Surprise" is played on the tranny 24 / 7.

Mr Oakenfold, what are you doing.

PS: I was so spannered in the courtyard that we re worded the song to " I got a bullet up my ass and a rake in my ear" Those lyrics are still sung even now.

Oaky:dj: :peeleft:

i dont like oakie anymore. when i started listening to all this type of music he was very good indeed. i still love his gu ny, one of the best in the series along with digweeds la, but the last 3 times i saw him he just didnt do anything for me, spun the same shit at the 3 events.

presumably he charges $20,000 for a 2 hr set. :blown:

Originally posted by vicman

i dont like oakie anymore. when i started listening to all this type of music he was very good indeed. i still love his gu ny, one of the best in the series along with digweeds la, but the last 3 times i saw him he just didnt do anything for me, spun the same shit at the 3 events.

presumably he charges $20,000 for a 2 hr set. :blown:

Sasha GU 009 San francisco was a great one if i remember. The was a tune called "The Chain" Suitable.

:rock: