Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centro-Fly ~ Thursday Aug 22nd

if you leave it in the hands of thorin

YOUR IN TROUBLE!

im a workin girl and im still gonna try to make it out for the event.

All you can call it is an EVENT.

A friggen wild event brought to you by the King of all crazy:

THORIN.....

just beware

LOLOLOL

LOVE:

~DJ Melissa Nikita

ExPerIeNCe MuZik FrOM a FEMALES PERSPECTIVE

=0)

Originally posted by sevan546

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

I CAN'T WAIT IT'S ALMOST THURSDAY I HOPE EVERYBODY IS READY

I THINK CHRIS STERN IN GOING TO WIN THE AWARD I'M PUTTING MY MONEY ON HIM

SEE YOU ALL THERE

SEVAN

Oh boy buddy :jawdrop: ....I have been a bit busy this week and really haven't had time to post, but it is our favorite day of the week......MONEY on me, huh.....CAN'T LET SEVVY DOWN!!!!! :nono:

Unbelieveable, i was going take it easy this week, do my job at the door, then "hang out" for a bit, but now the pressure is on, bets have been made, and i think HOLLYWOOD/DISCO :shades2: is going to have to make a rare appearence and step up to the PLATE!!!!!!

Besides I am not going to be around next week so I think I will have to do enough damage to last me until 9/5

Thanks for the vote of confidence sev!!!!!!!!! :blown:

SEE EVERYONE TONIGHT!!!!!!!! :

wait a minuteeeeeeeeee....stern...winnin the trophy?.......wheres the respect?...u know what chris..you my friend are in big trouble..and sev is in even more trouble for pickin u...actually i want chris to win..i want him stumbling all over the place(neptunes)..lol...mind eraserssssss all nite..fuck the so co...and last but not least thorin aiello u are officially on my shit list..when i come in tonite dont even say hello...walk on byyyyyy..dont even make eye contact..you cock....dinoooooooooooooooo...wheres dinooooooooooooooo?...:beer: hometizzzzeammm

love u all (except thorin)

Originally posted by ehas23

wait a minuteeeeeeeeee....stern...winnin the trophy?.......wheres the respect?...u know what chris..you my friend are in big trouble..and sev is in even more trouble for pickin u...actually i want chris to win..i want him stumbling all over the place(neptunes)..lol...mind eraserssssss all nite..fuck the so co...and last but not least thorin aiello u are officially on my shit list..when i come in tonite dont even say hello...walk on byyyyyy..dont even make eye contact..you cock....dinoooooooooooooooo...wheres dinooooooooooooooo?...:beer: hometizzzzeammm

love u all (except thorin)

LMFAO!!!!!!! shhhh.....no one is supposed to know, that I get like that!!!!!!!! LOL, oh boy, "Ermin, quick grab me I am falling!" :laugh:

btw, r u drunk already?

and why u so mad at TA? DID i miss something?

you almost fallin was pretty fuckin funny...im mad at TA cuz he didnt return my call yesterday....but i jus spoke to him before and i cant be mad at thorin..impossible to be...jus messin around with him ..chris..homteam is makin an early appearence ..around 11..goin early to support mac and ali..see you there..

:direct: get ready guys