Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Review!!!

A little late since I slept yesterday away. Friday night hit Merge/XS. Teo once again another great set, whatever beat you were playing shiny disco balls over was sick. Went over to XS, Great time as usual. Ceotter a complete disaster!!! Saturday started at Merge, thanks George and Lynn for the shots. Good to see Hunnie818 again, you can really shake that ass!!! Headed over to Tempts, Happy Birthday Intensity!!! Great time with many cpers, great vibe and a very touching speech by Denny. Sunday Surf/Tempts- Another great time with lots of cpers. Piro8 thanks for killing me, LOL. JP18 and DJ DanFury- what a ride home!!! @ more weeks left, Let's Make Them Count!!!

Originally posted by jarmenio

A little late since I slept yesterday away. Friday night hit Merge/XS. Teo once again another great set, whatever beat you were playing shiny disco balls over was sick. Went over to XS, Great time as usual. Ceotter a complete disaster!!! Saturday started at Merge, thanks George and Lynn for the shots. Good to see Hunnie818 again, you can really shake that ass!!! Headed over to Tempts, Happy Birthday Intensity!!! Great time with many cpers, great vibe and a very touching speech by Denny. Sunday Surf/Tempts- Another great time with lots of cpers. Piro8 thanks for killing me, LOL. JP18 and DJ DanFury- what a ride home!!! @ more weeks left, Let's Make Them Count!!!

Always a pleasure jarmenio!! :) I heard djdanfury lost his car??

Brian1500- Where did you disappear to at the end of the night?

Originally posted by piro8

Good lord Stiffler!!! That's all I have to say when I saw you. :laugh:

Hope you made it to your appointment yesterday.

Yes I did the right thing.....Never went to Tempts sunday.I slept then drove home at 2am, made it to Somerset at 9am.all is well.

For once I did the right thing

You thought the ride home was bad??? you should have seen me in court in the morning:D

My father kept asking me if I need AA....Its not the liquor its TEMPTS that pulls me there when I know I shouldnt go...It was worth it though, cause I had a blast:D

Originally posted by jp18

You thought the ride home was bad??? you should have seen me in court in the morning:D

My father kept asking me if I need AA....Its not the liquor its TEMPTS that pulls me there when I know I shouldnt go...It was worth it though, cause I had a blast:D

:laugh: :laugh: well jp nice meeting you. and you should be be happy now that i am back in the city. (you told me to go back to ny! lol :tongue: )

Good lord Stiffler!!! That's all I have to say when I saw you. :laugh:

Hope you made it to your appointment yesterday.

:laugh: thanks again neena and piro for picking my tail up in the city. i had a blast :D

hey stardo.. this is me (and you at tempts) :jawdrop:

hahaha and this was all of us at viptech's house (afterhours) :rofl:

Originally posted by nycchic24

:laugh: :laugh: well jp nice meeting you. and you should be be happy now that i am back in the city. (you told me to go back to ny! lol :tongue: )

OMG....I was only kidding (actually I dont remember saying that)...Im sure I had the cheezest smile on my face when I said it...It was definitely nice meeting you....Its ironic last nite i had said How i really dont talk when Im out, I just bounce around (specifically refering to sunday nite....And today i find out i did speak and I was talking shit.....

I swear i had to be joking with you:D

Originally posted by jp18

OMG....I was only kidding (actually I dont remember saying that)...Im sure I had the cheezest smile on my face when I said it...It was definitely nice meeting you....Its ironic last nite i had said How i really dont talk when Im out, I just bounce around (specifically refering to sunday nite....And today i find out i did speak and I was talking shit.....

I swear i had to be joking with you:D

no i know you were ;) and you def wear :bounce: all over the place .. its all good

[bstarted at Merge, thanks George and Lynn for the shots. Good to see Hunnie818 again, you can really shake that ass!!!

Thanks baby, it was good to see you again too....I wish I could have stayed longer.

I am definately going to abyss this Wednesday......let me know if you are going.....we'll meet up and cause some ruckus! ;)

Originally posted by nycchic24

:laugh: thanks again neena and piro for picking my tail up in the city. i had a blast :D

hey stardo.. this is me (and you at tempts) :jawdrop:

hahaha and this was all of us at viptech's house (afterhours) :rofl:

No problem sweetie...anytime.

I definitely had some good laughs at afterhours...these are the main highlights...stardo amusing us with her ghetto fabulous hats and her story about "DO NOT LET THESE TWO PEOPLE REPRODUCE" :laugh: , vip-tech and his silly impressions, joeyslicks and his inability to detach himself from that blue towel, Mike da hat getting viciously attacked by a human cat, Piro with his one liner, I think he "swallowed her head", siciliagirl with her snapping finger she said "ahhhh I don't think so" and the last was the most interesting of all...I just have to say everything about PAT was so dam funny..I almost pissed myself. :rofl:

I had such a blast....thanks to the great company. love you guys. MUAH!!! :D :D

Always a pleasure jarmenio!! :) I heard djdanfury lost his car??

Brian1500- Where did you disappear to at the end of the night?

PIRO ... Thanks for the hook up! Always great to see you and Neena out.

I left my car at someone's house, and I forgot about this until I was about 2 seconds away from my car... We had to make about 8 u-turns in order to find my car. LOL....

I called out of work yesterday and so did mr. Jar.. so everything is okay.

Originally posted by neena16

No problem sweetie...anytime.

I definitely had some good laughs at afterhours...these are the main highlights...stardo amusing us with her ghetto fabulous hats and her story about "DO NOT LET THESE TWO PEOPLE REPRODUCE" :laugh: , vip-tech and his silly impressions, joeyslicks and his inability to detach himself from that blue towel, Mike da hat getting viciously attacked by a human cat, Piro with his one liner, I think he "swallowed her head", siciliagirl with her snapping finger she said "ahhhh I don't think so" and the last was the most interesting of all...I just have to say everything about PAT was so dam funny..I almost pissed myself. :rofl:

I had such a blast....thanks to the great company. love you guys. MUAH!!! :D :D

SEE WHY I HATE TO MISS A WEEKEND..............

Originally posted by tommytempts

SEE WHY I HATE TO MISS A WEEKEND..............

Don't worry Tommy, I missed this weekend too and I was there.....:laugh:

j/k...I never made it to tempts sunday night had a blast at merge and tempts sat though....george thanx for the shots, Denny thanx for letting me & juggs hang in the dj booth................

the only thing that sucked was changing a flat tire mangled. Have any of you ever tried this? i probably didn't even have a flat.j/k

Originally posted by djdanfury

PIRO ... Thanks for the hook up! Always great to see you and Neena out.

I left my car at someone's house, and I forgot about this until I was about 2 seconds away from my car... We had to make about 8 u-turns in order to find my car. LOL....

I called out of work yesterday and so did mr. Jar.. so everything is okay.

Actually, thank you for the hook up. Glad you got home alright. I can't believe people make it work on Monday after nights like that at Tempts.

Actually, thank you for the hook up. Glad you got home alright. I can't believe people make it work on Monday after nights like that at Tempts.

I called out every monday of the summer so far.... :laugh:

Next Summer, I'm going to reserve every single monday as well.

are you coming out next weekend?

Another weekend to go down in the books!!!

Happy you found your keys neena and piro. I was in the shower when you called me . I recouped at Zee's and then I forced VIP and his posse to come to breakfast with us( if i would have known they took 2 hours to get ready we would have gone alone) then we went to surf club for a pina colada then back to home to try and napp . I had that stupid heave of a cough. I woke up in the biggest puddle of drool

After hours highlights

*PAT's goodbye scream or whatever it was

*PAT's tippy toe to the bathroom

*Sicilia girl "uhuh get off my girl" rescue and nychics face after it.

*My impression of ghetto joeyslikks

*JP18 jumping rope dance

A price less moment vip-tech's i just won the lottery face while he was a sleep

You guys are all the best I love you's all so much:

Neena

piro

nychic

jp

siciliagirl

3rdfl

Anthony

zee

warriors

tommytempts (in spirit)

stiffler(in spirit)

siciliagirl

Originally posted by stardo

Another weekend to go down in the books!!!

Happy you found your keys neena and piro. I was in the shower when you called me . I recouped at Zee's and then forced VIP and his posse to come to breakfast with us( if i would have known they took 2 hours to get ready we would have gone alone) then we went to surf club for a pina colada then back to home to try and napp . I had that stupid heave of a cough. I woke up in the biggest puddle of drool

After hours highlights

*PAT's goodbye scream or whatever it was

*PAT's tippy toe to the bathroom

*Sicilia girl "uhuh get off my girl" rescue and nychics face after it.

*My impression of ghetto joeyslikks

*JP18 jumping rope dance

A price less moment vip-tech's i just won the lottery face while he was a sleep when we broke in in the morning. Must have been dreaming about the miss. piggy he hooked up with over the weekend:tongue:

You guys are all the best I love you's all so much:

Neena

piro

nychic

jp

siciliagirl

3rdfl

Anthony

zee

warriors

tommytempts (in spirit)

stiffler(in spirit)

siciliagirl

By the way, the friggin keys were in the trunk of neena's car!!! Ain't that some shit?? I took a hanger from Gil's closet and pulled a little "MacGuyver Action" with the car window. Took me 2 minutes. At least we didn't drive back home after Tempts, imagine how we would've looked in the middle of the night breaking into the car? If the keys weren't in the trunk, we would've been screwed because the car alarm is annoyingly loud.

Originally posted by djdanfury

I called out every monday of the summer so far.... :laugh:

Next Summer, I'm going to reserve every single monday as well.

are you coming out next weekend?

I wouldn't expect anything less from you. :D We're not coming down this weekend. We'll see you labor day weekend. I'll call you when we're on our way down. Have fun this weekend!!

By the way, the friggin keys were in the trunk of neena's car!!! Ain't that some shit?? I took a hanger from Gil's closet and pulled a little "MacGuyver Action" with the car window. Took me 2 minutes. At least we didn't drive back home after Tempts, imagine how we would've looked in the middle of the night breaking into the car? If the keys weren't in the trunk, we would've been screwed because the car alarm is annoyingly loud.

I wish you guys could have stayed longer!!!!

When are you guys plotting to come down again.

I totally didnt want to wake up when I did.

I know was moaning and coughing all night sorweee

Ps. Mike the dat has recouped from his scratching injuries. Not sure if her head is ok though.:laugh: