Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bad News about JZ

nyis4meatheads

Originally posted by kaydup

Charlotte is a good time:D

is it? never been there, but besides the ex-charlotte hornets and carolina panthers i dunno anything about the place...i'm always down to visiting new places...where else is he gonna spin...shit, lemme check balances website

fucking a! its either charlotte or mexico city....sooo...who's down for a road trip to mexico city?

we can fly to el paso, cross the border and take a bus from juarez to mexico city :blown:

on a side note....i noticed chris fortier is scheduled for rio & the uk the same day..:eek:

Originally posted by vicman

fucking a! its either charlotte or mexico city....sooo...who's down for a road trip to mexico city?

we can fly to el paso, cross the border and take a bus from juarez to mexico city :blown:

on a side note....i noticed chris fortier is scheduled for rio & the uk the same day..:eek:

Have you ever been to Juarez?? I don't want to take a bus from Juarez to Mexico City, you crazy

Originally posted by kaydup

Have you ever been to Juarez?? I don't want to take a bus from Juarez to Mexico City, you crazy

yeh, tons o' times, thats where INS usually drops me off :D

its only a 24hr bus ride...since he's playing there on a saturday, i reckon that if we all meet up in juarez friday morning and grab the early bus we should make it with time to spare...youknow you have to add a few hours here and there in case the bus breaks down in the mountains and shit like that.

Originally posted by vicman

yeh, tons o' times, thats where INS usually drops me off :D

its only a 24hr bus ride...since he's playing there on a saturday, i reckon that if we all meet up in juarez friday morning and grab the early bus we should make it with time to spare...youknow you have to add a few hours here and there in case the bus breaks down in the mountains and shit like that.

Sounds good, we can eat in El Paso, I know a great place. Then off to Juarez, get some tequila and supplies and on the bus we go. Should be interesting :laugh: