Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When songs leak....

fliz77

Guest saleen351

i make no bones about it, you give me a track, i leak that track... so dont give em, if you don't want they leaked...

ps if a track gets leaked 2 weeks before a release i can understand why they are pissed, for sales reasons, but like luz it is different.. Also cheese tracks like Disco Balls and Reina it doesnt matter, but for superchumbos and oscar gs i'd like them NoT to be leaked, and I've turned them both down....

some tracks only belong in clubs. Denny was gonna send me his new track, i said no, same with Masi and mello and LES and others... Don't give them too me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*** side note, i dont' leak live sets... i treat them different** live sets are where its at and i never leak them... I even have a don't leak folder for them....

at least i'm honest...

hey flizz nice to see you guys getting vip music board going...looks great

keep it Dino in check though:D

Originally posted by laurie619

Music was made to be heard I leak everything (almost). . . .If you need something ask I like to share and I hope you will do the same IM me @ lpic19 if ya need somthing :D

What a geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek. .:laugh:

Originally posted by laurie619

Music was made to be heard I leak everything (almost). . . .If you need something ask I like to share and I hope you will do the same IM me @ lpic19 if ya need somthing :D

Just send me your whole folder..thanks!

If Irresistable was leaked.. I want it.. I never send out music though.. just cause no one asks me.. and cause I never get anything special.
:( :(

someone help this girl out!

Originally posted by saleen351

i make no bones about it, you give me a track, i leak that track... so dont give em, if you don't want they leaked...

ps if a track gets leaked 2 weeks before a release i can understand why they are pissed, for sales reasons, but like luz it is different.. Also cheese tracks like Disco Balls and Reina it doesnt matter, but for superchumbos and oscar gs i'd like them NoT to be leaked, and I've turned them both down....

some tracks only belong in clubs. Denny was gonna send me his new track, i said no, same with Masi and mello and LES and others... Don't give them too me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*** side note, i dont' leak live sets... i treat them different** live sets are where its at and i never leak them... I even have a don't leak folder for them....

at least i'm honest...

hey flizz nice to see you guys getting vip music board going...looks great

keep it Dino in check though:D

wat a name dropper:blown:

I can honestly say I've only leaked one song that I was actually told NOT to leak and I only sent it to 4-5 people (you know who you are) along with the copy I gave Denny. I'm hoping the few that I shared it with, had respect and never passed it along any further... although after reading these posts, I'm not so sure about that.