Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sorority Life....

I watch it every once in a while, I saw the one last night... It was so crazy the way the older girls reacted. Every Sorority is different. Mine was no where near as uptight as this one on TV. We were 65- 70 crazy girls who loved to Drink and have fun.

Originally posted by stonedcl

I dont understand why they picked a strictly Jewish Sorority?

This country/Media/Telivision is run by them..

There is only 1 good looking chick and she about to get kicked out from what I watched!

I had no idea that it was Jewish..............

Originally posted by perns2002

I had no idea that it was Jewish..............

Yes it is STRICKTLY..

I was watching the 1st or 2nd episode and they were at a party talkin to some girl and then they asked if she was Jewish she said no, and they walked right away like she stank or summtin.

All those girls are Jewish

Originally posted by thehype

Anyone else other then Me watch this show. I usually watch Raw on Monday nites but I find myself flippin between Raw and Sorority Life.

Forget soroity life, those pledges live in a prison. My favorite episode was when the one girl turned 21...... They were livid when they found out what happened at the bar.....lol

The show sucks. The pledging is easy as hell. Fuck those Prissy bitches. Wheres the hazing??? Wheres the night when the pledge mom walks in w/ a marker, makes em strip and cirlcles the fat on those pigs??? They would run out of ink.!!!.. And how do you fuck up a show on a sorrority??? Its almost impossible but MTV manages.... Wheres the token hot blondes, where the girl who gets gang banged on Tuesdays???

Fat Sorrority Girls........... HIT THE STAIRMASTER THEN DEVELOP AN ATTITUDE.... Not one girl is even average looking....

Originally posted by stonedcl

Yes it is STRICKTLY..

I was watching the 1st or 2nd episode and they were at a party talkin to some girl and then they asked if she was Jewish she said no, and they walked right away like she stank or summtin.

All those girls are Jewish

What's the Sorority called then - Phi Yenta Pi

Originally posted by ou812

What's the Sorority called then - Phi Yenta Pi

LOL :) :) :)

But on the real why did they have to pick the worste sorority that school had to offer.. Im sure there is a reason they chose them , maybee one of there dadies is high up at MTV:?

I didn't see last nights but I seen couple of them and all they do is show the same 2-3 girls over and over again bitching and moaning. I kinda dig the quiet one (probably boring) the one that came late to the house and got screwed on the room arrangments.

The show is "teh ghey"

-Tom

Some of those girls especially the ones that are already sisters get on my nerves preaching "we don't want THAT type of girl to represent us"..."that isn't the image we want to have"..blah blah blah....puleeeeeeze....your 21, not 41..college is about fun and partying!