Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Owners of metro/merge need too.....

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

nothing wrong with partying. just kinda sucking right now i think im my group i am the last of the mohecians so to speak. no one goes out anymore. >sniff sniff no more tepmts<

I actually said that this year is my last year of the closing party at temps. I'm going to have to really party my ass off this year!! My best friend keeps telling me she's going to have them put in the sign on tepmts "jens last party!!"

bring rydell to the city...i dont think that would be a good idea, he wont last man...im telling you...hes not city material not yet, do you think hes gonna be able to hang with peters, vasquez, tenaglia, not even that crowbar is opening up within a year...(hopefully) and all the over the seas dj's that are going to be comin to the city, pvd, sasha and digweed...etc.

rydell has his moments...but your sayin it like he can be the savior of the city. me and other people go to the city to get away from the jersey cheese and that god damn train horn, (i hope that thing explodes) :mad:

do you think that he even compares to city dj's...if you think he does...you got some serious ear damage from merge this summer. :blown:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i said last week deko was my retirement but somehow i doubt that.

im sure youll end up in tempts next year lol

Wait a minute! Are you trying to tell me you are getting old? Is this what I have to look foward to in the next year? Not being able to hang out anymore? Or are you just doing that b/c your friends are?! Almost are my friends are married with kids but that hasn't stopped me yet!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by tripper

bring rydell to the city...i dont think that would be a good idea, he wont last man...im telling youdo you think that he even compares to city dj's...

Rydell had a great run at Cheetah Saturdays for a while. He plays more vocally down the shore. He is totally different at Metro Fridays. He plays hard as nails. He still is a newcomer in this business. Give him time and I am sure he will do great things in the future.

tru tru, but there has been a couple times i have heard him at cheetah and it sounded like just noise...there is a difference between playin hard and just playin pots and pans or just playin noise!!!

cheetah after a while didnt do so well...they werent pullin in the numbers after a year...it was gettin to be an inconsistent party..thats why they let the night go.

peters is hard and you can get into his hard sets...i heard boris at discoteque recently and he was even playin some good hard tracks. hex hector at metro was bangin couldnt stopp movin my head. his programing of music isnt up to par. after a while with rydell...i feel like i want to run into a wall head first. ive been around for a while...heard alot of music in my time...some of his sets are just to pots and panish, and sometimes its the same set weekend after weekend...ive heard him down the shore...and its the same set over and over...but then again, every dj in jersey is playin the same music. i went to temps and merge the same night...i heard luz track and a couple of robbie tracks at merge...the next thing i do i got to temps and i hear the same tracks again. there is a lot of music out there...time to get out into the city and go record shoppin...hey you can even go on the internet and get music...:idea:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by ml2k1

Something MAY be "popping up" sooner than you think.......Details coming soon.......:D

Hmmm....Rich Rydell is going to be playing at Saci on Saturday nights no? The party will be hosted by ?????

And is there any truth to the rumors that Metro will be moving??? Perhaps somewhere closer to the city?????

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: