Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THIS WEEK: Champagne Party@JaiL

beatfriek

:letsgo: Encarcerate yourself this Saturday @ JaiL's Champagne Party 9pm.

Receive a complementary bottle of champagne with any bottle purchase (1 minimum).

Enjoy V.I.P. treatment with discounted bottle prices in the patio, with complete cigar bar and premium liquior.:drunk:

Ladies also receive a complementary bottle of champagne with groups of 5 females or more. (No bottle purchase req.):idea:

Dj Jimmy Toural spinning deep house, house, and more house! 9pm-2am.

Sunset Mig on the mic with Dj Whiteout throwin down da funk Hip-Hop and R&B. 2am-4am

Finish off the night with Collosso K spinning the hottest breakbeats and progressive. 4 till close.

For more information/guestlist & table reservations email vipinjail@aol.com:aright:

upcoming coming parties...:direct:

8/30/02 Sunset Migs cd release party!!!

8/31/02 Jimmy T goes ALL NITE LONG!!!:dj:

9/1/02 Sunset Party Poolside on the ROOF! :bounce:

had too much fun at jail....great party, great people, laid back atmosphere....def. doing it again this week...my sis bringing tons of yummy friends of hers....and she is getting a table...with those great bottle prices u cant go wrong...should be even better this week that there is a good buzz going around about this...thanks for creating such a good party with friendly staff....:aright:

and for those that havent heard jimmy t. spin yet, def. check it out...this is his kind of atmosphere, laid back with deep house filling the air...a def. must check out...

Hey Greg :)

I'm still here recovering from my operation I had last Friday, but I think I'm gonna definitely czech out this party finally. Sorry again I missed it last week but I was enjoying popping Vicadin pills every 4 hours to ward off the pain. Dunno if I'll be able to dance much but I sure do need my muzik fix!! And Jimmy's got the right prescription for me!!

Oh and by the way, I have plenty o' leftover painkillers...

Doc moved me on to Tylenol now. :D

MiSHKa

THIS JUST IN...

Champagne and Vicatin for everyone ALL NITE...

First rounds are on lulamishka!!!

i wonder if those two really go?

ATTN Jimmy T: Looks like your gonna have to hit another homerun this weekend!!! make sure your groupies come out to play as well!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by mikeydny

ok.....ill definetely be there...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning!!! Possible guido fist pumping may cause alcohol spillage!!!:rock:

Party with extreme caution!!!:biggrin:

Sin/on/saturdays!!! :beer:

Originally posted by mikeydny

ok.....ill definetely be there...

Warning!!! Possible guido fist pumping may cause alcohol spillage!!!:rock:

Party with extreme caution!!!:biggrin:

Sin/on/saturdays!!! :beer:

Originally posted by dnice35

Whats going on? what type of music and what kind of a crowd up in Jail? ...................

just go and shut up....Jimm T spins house from 10-130 am then its hip hop till they close...20 buck all u can drink (u will love that u alcoholic)....:tongue: