9. Florida state university

8. University of colorado-boulder

7. University of New Hampshire

6. State university of New York - Buffalo

5. University of Florida

4. Pennsylvania State University

3. University of Alabama - Tuscaloosa

2. Clemson university

and the #1 party school in america is.......

1. Indiana University

What are the top party schools in New Jersey?

The survey is based on reports on alcohol and marijuana use.

:bong::pint:

Originally posted by harddtime

if the survey was based on GHB use i'm sure rutgers would make it into the top 10 :D

Rugters also makes the top 10 list with the most STD's and date rapes, in case you guys were wondering. They even found an STD that statred there, the first case, a new strand something totally new..........................

Originally posted by perns2002

Rugters also makes the top 10 list with the most STD's and date rapes, in case you guys were wondering. They even found an STD that statred there, the first case, a new strand something totally new..........................

RUGTERS :laugh: never heard of that school...:laugh:

New Jersey has such wonderful things to be proud of!!!!!:blown:

i've heard that too, i'd love to see the method they used to collect that info. If you know anything about statistics, you know that statistics is BS, that shit can be skewed to make anything look good or bad by the group thats collecting the data. It's rather interesting since every four years there is a new group of kids coming into the school and yet we constantly have the MOST STDs and date rapes....hmm.....looks like another BS statistic to me

Hey man relax ok...................... I see your point but as far as date rape goes........ that does not change... It is something a girl looks into when applying to a school........... and it is high... I know alot of people that go there and IT hasn't changed. A statistic also doesn't change that fact that a new strand of STD's were found at Rugter's, statistic or not there a lot of nasty shit floating around for that to happen............. :D

thats a bad survey.. they just compare the amount of drugs/alcohol to the amount of time spent studying and the amount of greek life at the school..

and by the way...Seton Hall was #3 or #4 a few years ago.. and it completely ruined all the fun.. adminstration cracked down on everything.. and as a result The Hall (once rated top college bar in the Nation) was closed.. I used to love The Hall..

the fire also played a role...

Hey man relax ok...................... I see your point but as far as date rape goes........ that does not change... It is something a girl looks into when applying to a school........... and it is high... I know alot of people that go there and IT hasn't changed. A statistic also doesn't change that fact that a new strand of STD's were found at Rugter's, statistic or not there a lot of nasty shit floating around for that to happen............. :D

i'm relaxed:D Its just that i can't stand stupid statistics being quoted here and there when they have no relevance in the real world. Date rape issue i don't know too much about but i still fail to see how rutgers has a higher date rape percentage then anywhere else. It might have something to do with higher reporting rate for certain reasons, but i doubt that date rape is higher here then anywhere else, it's prob more acceptable to report it here then maybe at a small school? dunno just a guess. As far as new strands of STDs floating at rutgers, just cause they might have discovered a new one at rutgers doesn't mean anything, all that means is thats its been discovered there, if there's really shit floating around rutgers like you say then all of jersey should probably be a little worried since rutgers students come from all over the state. just my 2 cents...:D

I was talking about Rugters having found a new blah blah blah ................ Hey mad I didn't make the facts up.................. Rugter's is not the safest place, the towns around it aren't the greatest.......... Report s or no reprts the pint being it is high..... thats all lets not :whip: beat a dead horse here. :D

I'm pretty sure that was just an urban legend...

good point, i dunno why i even give a shit , i don't even like the place that much :D

I didn't even see your location your from There aren't you?

I like NB however, there are some nice places there, a few 5 star resturants also................

I didn't even see your location your from There aren't you?

I like NB however, there are some nice places there, a few 5 star resturants also................

yea i live in NB, one day i'll graduate and be able to go to those 5 star restaurants....

Def looking forward to platinum this fall since it's so damn close, i just hope they get their shit together and be a little better then they were last year.

yea i live in NB, one day i'll graduate and be able to go to those 5 star restaurants....

Def looking forward to platinum this fall since it's so damn close, i just hope they get their shit together and be a little better then they were last year.

I agree, My friend has been doing the summer party there. I hope it gets better, it is so clise to home.............. what year are you in?

I agree, My friend has been doing the summer party there. I hope it gets better, it is so clise to home.............. what year are you in?

what town are you from?

its gonna be my third year this year, i'll actually turn 21 this year and be able to use my own license to get into bars/clubs, kinda exciting