Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jersey top party schools?

Originally posted by perns2002

I see your point but as far as date rape goes........ that does not change... It is something a girl looks into when applying to a school........... and it is high

I would definatly go to a school with high date rape stats

oh wait i thought you meant women raping men eh cant rape the willing anyway

I agree, My friend has been doing the summer party there. I hope it gets better, it is so clise to home.............. what year are you in?

hey Perns, just know that Fridays at Platinum will be more of an anything goes type of party night. It's all about dancing, crazy promotions, discounted drink specials, lots of shot specials, low cover, and music that is appealing to all crowds. A BIG party that is all about the people; meaning I'll listen to requests. There will also be a Great MC giving the party direction.

Saturday will be the night for the dedicated club heads who want the newest, never heard before songs, first. Expect some great Guest DJ's and track acts and a resident who can bring them in. The look, the sound, the style.

Perns, If you want the inside scoop PM me and I'll give you all the details. Sorry about last Wednesday. Look at it this way, at least you didn't wait for a beer.:laugh:

WAY:otopic:

Originally posted by davisg

hey Perns, just know that Fridays at Platinum will be more of an anything goes type of party night. It's all about dancing, crazy promotions, discounted drink specials, lots of shot specials, low cover, and music that is appealing to all crowds. A BIG party that is all about the people; meaning I'll listen to requests. There will also be a Great MC giving the party direction.

Saturday will be the night for the dedicated club heads who want the newest, never heard before songs, first. Expect some great Guest DJ's and track acts and a resident who can bring them in. The look, the sound, the style.

Perns, If you want the inside scoop PM me and I'll give you all the details. Sorry about last Wednesday. Look at it this way, at least you didn't wait for a beer.:laugh:

WAY:otopic:

Hey "Friend" we did have a beer, Joe I belive had two..........

Nest time. I looked for yo uat Poor Billy's? Claire said that you were on your way there............... Next time, Next time, by the way MALE STRIPPERS......... thank you

jp you cvant consider it dte rape with a fat chick when you are drunk because of the illusion. you know the more i drink the better she looks so you wont know she is fat until you sober up

i think the official ruling on it is " sorry buddy you thought she looked good while you were drunk so you're beat" lol

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

jp you cvant consider it dte rape with a fat chick when you are drunk because of the illusion. you know the more i drink the better she looks so you wont know she is fat until you sober up

i think the official ruling on it is " sorry buddy you thought she looked good while you were drunk so you're beat" lol

:laugh: :laugh:

Ok...That Makes sense.

Still what did I miss...... what happened with a fat girl man

what did you do?

:D:cool::tongue::);)

I thought I told you this story when I was working one nite...I will PM you...I am not sharing this one over the internet

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

JP what r you doin hangin around fat chiks anyway. had a bunch of good lookin ones when i met ya

I dont know, I was a Complete mess and the girl I work with was there to witness the entire cituation.

Hey "Friend" we did have a beer, Joe I belive had two..........

Nest time. I looked for yo uat Poor Billy's? Claire said that you were on your way there............... Next time, Next time, by the way MALE STRIPPERS......... thank you

I got there at like 1:30am and they tried to charge me $7 for some band. I said just let me in for the last 15 minutes and I'll spend 5x that at the bar. They said no. I Thought about pulling rank but it wasn't worth it for a Wednesday night at Billy's. Let's hope CLUB RIO has more heads in there tonight so I don't have to find myself looking for something to do on a Wednesday night at 1:30am. It's just way to early to sleep.