Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Abyss Fridays For the Fall/Winter!!!New Resident!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not for nothing but Abyss needs to be wrecked. The place is horrible. The set up is crappy.

The only way that place is going to get better is if they destroy it and start from scratch.

If there is a reason to go to another place, it is for the building alone...

Just my two cents...

Originally posted by swimmer219

Not for nothing but Abyss needs to be wrecked. The place is horrible. The set up is crappy.

The only way that place is going to get better is if they destroy it and start from scratch.

Just my two cents...

Are you Serious!!!! I think that room is one of the nicest rooms!

Always decorated great and theres plenty of room! Everyones entitled to their opinions though. what is it you dont like about it? Maybe your input can help us make some changes.

Not to diss but the place just doesn't seem like it is that great. Not to compare it to like a Bunka or anything but look at that place in comparison.

It has so much more room, the lighting is too bright (I understand the Miami concept), the set-up is wack.

The overall appeal of it is just sub-par to some other clubs out there. Not to mention if you compare the crowds to the way it used to be.

Wildlife Wednesday's used to be the bomb and wouldn't be missed. Now, it is more fun chilling and watching MTV's cribs than going out there...

Guest saleen351

no offense to this dj... Mikedny has been telling me about him forever, but no dj can save abyss, the day they redid it, it died... just my 2 cents.. plus the whole 2am bullshit... its time to give up... build a new club in a town with 3am closing....

Not that I don't think Deko won't be good either and I am psyched for Santana to finally have a spot on Saturday but why put Deko in Sayreville?

I understand that they took over the place right across the street but how about give them a little advantage and at least have the closing time thing in their favor. 2AM does suck!!!

Originally posted by swimmer219

Just my two cents...

U sure about that........... It is a great looking room. Very nice inside. There are far worse places to harp on besides Abyss............... but this thread was about Mark being the new resident :rolleyes: CHECK YO' SELF.............:D