Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gone.....

dibs

Gone from Miami...

Came back to Jersey today.........

I have some pics from Spin and The Bentley.......

I'll post them up some time or another....

Nice meeting everyone I did down there, I had a great time. Hopefully I can make it back soon.

had fun hanging with the Jersey girls....showing u girls around Miami.....very down to earth and fun girls to party with....must make it a habit of coming down to Miami for partying....great dancers too;) .....although i missed the "Guido Fist Pumping" that everyone from Jersey always talks about....guess on ur next trip...:tongue:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:laugh::laugh: ....what happened there?? clean up on aisle 5, we have a Jersey girl down....:laugh: :laugh:

Jersey Girl down:confused: :confused: Honey it is more Florida Boy on Top of Jersey Girl;) ;)

Originally posted by thehog

WTF???????????????????????????????????????

I must have been more F up than I thought on that night. I don't remember meeting you guys, or taking any pic. LMAO

:laugh: :laugh: ...bro, thats what i was thinking too...u looked wrecked!!!

Isn't this the girl I saw you dancing hip hop with?

there was two, but she never put up the other one....:tongue: ...good to see there was good, Miami to Jersey relations...:D

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

there was two, but she never put up the other one....:tongue: ...good to see there was good, Miami to Jersey relations...:D

I never put up the other one cause it was never taken:confused: I wanted that other pic just as bad as you. Actually alot of the pics I took didnt come out. I thought I took a lot more that night then what I really did. Let me check the negatives maybe the guy developing my pics stole them for his own personal use:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by beatfriek

Hey dibs, thanks for coming out... I hope you guys had a great time and from the pics i guess that answers everything!

where was I when all this naughty stuff was going on anyway???:confused:

Who the f%@k knows. I still can't figure out who you are! Tall and skinny....:confused:

I was at the bar.....:pint:

I'll see you this Saturday. :D

Originally posted by beatfriek

Hey dibs, thanks for coming out... I hope you guys had a great time and from the pics i guess that answers everything!

where was I when all this naughty stuff was going on anyway???:confused:

U mean you didnt see any of that naughty stuff going on??? Wow I thought I was putting on a pretty good show. I even put on a show at Spin between dancing on stage and doing my little guido fist pumps:tongue: