Clubplanet Nightlife Community

signs was the worst movie ever!

how many movies can they make about aliens trying to take over the planet. granted that wasnt the whole premise of the movie, but why did they need to waste 2 hours of my time to make me wonder if there is a god or if crop circles are real or if fate has pre-determined where our lives are headed. blah blah blah.

m.night shamalayananpatelanaan did well with the other movies, but this one really sucked. all it did was make me have weird dreams. do you really think when aliens come to take over the planet we can beat them up with a glass of water and a baseball bat? swing away merrill! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by fkornre

sorry but "planet of the apes" (the one with marky mark), "john q" and "the doom generation" would be the worst movies ever!

Its funny that you mentioned Planet of the APES, because I have digital cable and it has been on every FUCKING nite this month.....Its driving me crazy, I cant stand it..

If anyone ever saw STUDENT BODIES, that is the worste movie ever..

It made me laugh cause it was so bad.

PIPDADDY---SIgns is the worste movie I havent seen

Originally posted by jp18

Its funny that you mentioned Planet of the APES, because I have digital cable and it has been on every FUCKING nite this month.....Its driving me crazy, I cant stand it..

i have digital cable also; which is how i saw this awful movie. and your right it has been on all month

:blown:

Originally posted by teresadf

you're a fawking feg temptkid! :laugh:

Teresadf is so cool because she uses the word FEG like all the other sicktracks people. I wish I was cool as you, but I need to post on that board to say that word. Your so lucky and cool.

I love to:laugh: when I'm awake and when I'm asleep

I love to :laugh: when I walk my dog or I'm driving ny jeep

I :laugh: when I see somebody cry or somebody weep

I laugh when you think nobody can :laugh: no more

I'm a laugher