Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To appologize or not to....

I posted this on another board but seems to be moving too slow...

Just wanted to get some feedback on whether i should appoligize or it's too late and i should just leave this in the past. I was talking to one of my friends from HS and reminising(sp?) on the the shit we used to do and he reminded me of how much of assholes we used to be to this one girl that i used to be with for a little. Its all in the past (over 3 years ago) but i kinda grew up and feel bad about the immature shit we did. I'm not really like that nor do i recall being like that to anyone else, but for some reason just being a stupid kid i was def pretty mean to this girl. Do you guys think I should i email her and appoligize or just forget it about it. Let me know.

Originally posted by harddtime

Just wanted to get some feedback on whether i should appoligize or it's too late and i should just leave this in the past. I was talking to one of my friends from HS and reminising(sp?) on the the shit we used to do and he reminded me of how much of assholes we used to be to this one girl that i used to be with for a little. Its all in the past (over 3 years ago) but i kinda grew up and feel bad about the immature shit we did. I'm not really like that nor do i recall being like that to anyone else, but for some reason just being a stupid kid i was def pretty mean to this girl. Do you guys think I should i email her and appoligize or just forget it about it. Let me know.

Can you give a little more details?? THere are a lot of people I have not been nice too, some deserve an apology, some dont...Circumstances???

I think if you want to you should. It is never to late to apologize, and even though the hurt you may have caused her was a long time ago, by apologizing you can make her feel good NOW.

Think about how it would make you feel if someone had been messed up to you in the past and stepped up after all this time to say I'm sorry......It would make you feel good-- and she'll feel like you actually cared enough to remember and reflect.......just my opinion :D

By the way......did you go to abyss last night?

Def apologize if your thinking about it obviously this is something that lurks in your mind and is bothering you. Even if she is a bitch about it you cleared your conscious and did the rite thing. You may very well surprise her and make her very happy.

Originally posted by jp18

Can you give a little more details?? THere are a lot of people I have not been nice too, some deserve an apology, some dont...Circumstances???

ther'es a lot of stupid shit i pulled don't really wanna get into details but enough shit to def feel bad for

ther'es a lot of stupid shit i pulled don't really wanna get into details but enough shit to def feel bad for

If the past got you worked up about it then you should apologize....But if your serious, if possible try not to do it on email...sometimes its the only option, but emails can be really impersonal...

Originally posted by jp18

If the past got you worked up about it then you should apologize....But if your serious, if possible try not to do it on email...sometimes its the only option, but emails can be really impersonal...

true, but i never see her anywhere anymore, i think it's my only option...

I'm gunna tell ya a lttle story. When I was a little girl this kid mike used to pick on me really bad. He would say really mean things to me and about me. My nick name was doggie. He used to bark at me. In high school it wasn't that bad. I really never saw him so it kind of all faded out. I never forgot though. One night I went out to a local bar by my house in Cranford to meet some friends for drinks before I went out. I even remember what I was wearing it was perfect!! This guy Mike was there and started hitting on me all night. He bought me and my friends drinks all night abd wouldn't leave me alone. So finally I asked him if he remebered me from high school. He said he thought I looked familiar. I told him who I was and ho was like Oh MY GOD!!! Well, he apoligized for everything from when we were littlle abd said I grew up to be beautiful. Well, as i was leaving (i was going to the Roxy that night) he asked for my number. I turned to him and said "WUF WUF!" and waved as I walked out the door. We women do not forget things!!

Originally posted by jpdd810

I'm gunna tell ya a lttle story. When I was a little girl this kid mike used to pick on me really bad. He would say really mean things to me and about me. My nick name was doggie. He used to bark at me. In high school it wasn't that bad. I really never saw him so it kind of all faded out. I never forgot though. One night I went out to a local bar by my house in Cranford to meet some friends for drinks before I went out. I even remember what I was wearing it was perfect!! This guy Mike was there and started hitting on me all night. He bought me and my friends drinks all night abd wouldn't leave me alone. So finally I asked him if he remebered me from high school. He said he thought I looked familiar. I told him who I was and ho was like Oh MY GOD!!! Well, he apoligized for everything from when we were littlle abd said I grew up to be beautiful. Well, as i was leaving (i was going to the Roxy that night) he asked for my number. I turned to him and said "WUF WUF!" and waved as I walked out the door. We women do not forget things!!

:laugh:

Thats a good story...It sounds like one of those stories talk shows..."I was a dog then look at me know";)

What was his last name? i grew up in garwood. I know a little wormy kid named mike from cranford.

What a tear jerker!

Ya know... for a little doggie you got some big tits. :D

Originally posted by allishara

What a tear jerker!

Ya know... for a little doggie you got some big tits. :D

Can we leave my tits out of this!!?? Why do they get into every conversation? I mean, I know they are big and all but does everybody need to know? Then again how can ya miss them? :D :D ;) ;)

Alli since you like to talk about boobs can we talk about yours too!?:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: