Clubplanet Nightlife Community

College Football Saturday!!!!!!!

stillrollin

Ok, I'll admit it..... I am an addict. A serious addict in fact, and I MUST have my fix!!!

A couple of questions.... Where's the best place to try to watch games (in the SoBe area)? And, who want's to hook up, have some beers and catch some gridiron action??

Texas Tech and Ohio State kickoff at 2:30, we've got the Arizona State/Nebraska game at 7:45 and then Iowa St. takes on the Criminoles at 8:30.....

Time to win some money!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by digital7

It's all about the

C ..

A ..

N ..

E ..

S ......

CANES!

forget Texas ... forget Texas Tech ... forget Texas Christian ...

Chris Sims is goin down! lol

You are absolutely correct, sir!! Lil' Chrissy Simms will wet his pants against OU, KSU, and likely Nebraska!!!

By the way, has anybody shown Andre Johnson where the UM campus is yet?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek:

:D

Originally posted by stillrollin

Ok, I'll admit it..... I am an addict. A serious addict in fact, and I MUST have my fix!!!

A couple of questions.... Where's the best place to try to watch games (in the SoBe area)? And, who want's to hook up, have some beers and catch some gridiron action??

Texas Tech and Ohio State kickoff at 2:30, we've got the Arizona State/Nebraska game at 7:45 and then Iowa St. takes on the Criminoles at 8:30.....

Time to win some money!!! :D :D :D :D :D

I'm down. there is a nice irish pub, on alton rd (sobe). plenty of tv's , and some mad brews on tap. :beer:

attachment.php?s=&postid=995505

Originally posted by sobeton

I'm down. there is a nice irish pub, on alton rd (sobe). plenty of tv's , and some mad brews on tap. :beer:

nice one. are you going to hit up space on saturday nite/sunday morning as well?

we could just start the party off with some dual-action CFB, then head to space......

lemme know.

Originally posted by stillrollin

nice one. are you going to hit up space on saturday nite/sunday morning as well?

we could just start the party off with some dual-action CFB, then head to space......

lemme know.

no space for me. I'm on break until DT.:D Laura has my digits.. so we should plan, on doing this CFB deal on saturday.. :cool:

Originally posted by digital7

It's all about the

C ..

A ..

N ..

E ..

S ......

CANES!

forget Texas ... forget Texas Tech ... forget Texas Christian ...

Chris Sims is goin down! lol

as the fins give us a weekly headache, at least we can count on the canes to be number1

Originally posted by meng

can we get a wide right 1?.......how about a wide right 2?.....OH AND HOW ABOUT A WIDE RIGHT 3?! OUCH!

:D:cool:

You be on the Miami board, G!

LOL the season’s still young.. the big question is will Miami, be able to live up to there number one ranking.. da heat is onnnnnnnn. ;)

Originally posted by meng

The Championship game will involve Miami and an unfortunate opponent.

Damn, Tony....such faith in FSU to not include them in your finals prediction?:nono:

I'm being objective Sean..:D the noles are in a rebuilding phase, much like the canes where. you remember how long it took, to get that program back together. anyway, I don’t believe the noles will iron out all the kinks this year. yesterday’s game is clearly an indication that the noles need to get better. like Coach Bowden said after the game "I feel like we lost this game". by next year they should, be in pretty good shape. I do expect them to be a bowl contender, but not for the national championship. :cool: