Clubplanet Nightlife Community

malleable people...

dgmodel

anyone know anybody like this???

heres the thing... A friend of mine recently started seeing this new guy, and hes been hanging out with us (well more my friends then me i only get to see them prolly once a week if that much) and he has this unique way of speaking, odd slang but most importantly its the tone of voice its this odd crescedoing twang that he puts emphasis on the last few words in the sentence... now its funny and cool when this kid does it.... but now all... ALL ALL of them speak in this distinct accent... and its getting hard to speak with them... with out getting annoyed... point of the thread being... anyone else have friends like this... these mighty morphin social rangers that are like social chameleons that change their behaviour and vernacular from friend to friend and group to group???

I know what you're talkign about, but i find it to be ok to be somewhat malleable. It helps in dealing with a diverse community of friends.

I find myself being a little "social chameleon-like", just in order to make people feel good and comfortable. It's not that im changing who i am, im just using slang and enunciating a bit more ~

Originally posted by gmccookny

I know what you're talkign about, but i find it to be ok to be somewhat malleable. It helps in dealing with a diverse community of friends.

I find myself being a little "social chameleon-like", just in order to make people feel good and comfortable. It's not that im changing who i am, im just using slang and enunciating a bit more ~

i agree with the smurf causes im just like him