Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 8/22

weyes

attack stains on your clothes as soon as possible - zout kicks some serious ass - they really can come out quite easily if you get 'em early. i don't mean to sound like an ad for that stuff, but it's amazing. really, i had to pass this on...

tune in tomorrow.

I recommend burning the cloths and buying new... <RAMBLEMODE>Hmm, actually that's a sneaky new approach for clothing manufacturers, they should start making stain *retaining* clothing... That's it! That's how I'll make my millions to travel around the world partying just before checking myself into The Betty Ford Clinic.</RAMBLEMODE>

Originally posted by lostin310

I recommend burning the cloths and buying new... <RAMBLEMODE>Hmm, actually that's a sneaky new approach for clothing manufacturers, they should start making stain *retaining* clothing... That's it! That's how I'll make my millions to travel around the world partying just before checking myself into The Betty Ford Clinic.</RAMBLEMODE>

:laugh: :laugh:

I run more t-shirts going out than anything else. I stopped buying nice clothes to wear out, but still go through more wife beaters and t-shirts than I know what to do w/. I guess when you run around the club like a chihuahua on crack for 7 hours at a time it's bound to happen. :D

Originally posted by joeygk

I run more t-shirts going out than anything else. I stopped buying nice clothes to wear out, but still go through more wife beaters and t-shirts than I know what to do w/. I guess when you run around the club like a chihuahua on crack for 7 hours at a time it's bound to happen. :D

i thought it was a:

hey, vic, where's that squirrel smiley :D ?

and lostin310, i think that clothing manufacturers already have a conspiracy going. they've got that, as well with really rough commercial washing machines in laundromats, to ensure that our clothes lose their staying power. that's also how home appliance makers make their money, by making gentler machines than the laundromats', so that we'll buy theirs :hey: . someone call oliver stone about this.