Clubplanet Nightlife Community

friday FU

FU to the Mother F'ers who took today and all of next week off, but didnt finish the shit i needed from them...Now i have to finish their work so i can do mine....its bullshit, the only reason they pulled this shit is bc they know that i was here to handle it....i only work till 12 on fridays and i'll be damned if i stay a minute past 12 to finish someone elses shit.:mad:

Originally posted by fkornre

a big fu to the FCC for coming down on wnew and making them fire O & A:mad: ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk you FCC fags

also an fu to the church in NY that went to the FCC to get them fired

:clap2: I don't agree with sex in a church however, I LOVE THESE GUYS......................

a big fu to the FCC for coming down on wnew and making them fire O & A:mad: ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk you FCC fags

My FU is the same as yours......and to the pussy radio station for not backing them up! It was the THIRD sex for Sam, not the first....they knew what it involved.

Im with you 8 million percent on that one.

Also, an FU to this godamn hangover.

I honestly feel like Im dying.

Man, I cant hang.:drool:

Originally posted by cigs

My FU is the same as yours......and to the pussy radio station for not backing them up! It was the THIRD sex for Sam, not the first....they knew what it involved.

u are so correct, the producers knew what was being dun and they approved...:mad:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

FU toonly getting 2 hrs sleep after Deko

and being beat today, now i need to do some stacers for energy so i cna go to the gym

hey P have fun in italy

I leave next Monday................. thanks.........

FU you goes to the ZIT in, yes IN my nose.............. little pimple facker, is pissing me off...............

Originally posted by doubledeuce

FU to having to be in work this morning... and a BIG FU to this crappy weather that we are going to have this weekend!!:mad:

Duece, I spoke to Jenni last night and she had the same complaint about the weather! But I have one question for the both of you: Do we ever see the sun or go to the beach? The only light we see is usually from the strobe lights......am I right?

Originally posted by stiffler

Duece, I spoke to Jenni last night and she had the same complaint about the weather! But I have one question for the both of you: Do we ever see the sun or go to the beach? The only light we see is usually from the strobe lights......am I right?

We used to have a saying a few years back, "IT DON'T RAIN IN TEMPS!!"

We used to have a saying a few years back, "IT DON'T RAIN IN TEMPS!!"

:laugh: so true...I am a poor excuse for a sun goddess...I think I went to the beach 4 times the whole summer. :cool:

MY FU to this constant nasal drip...I've had this going on for about 3 weeks now...my desk is infested with snotty tissues. No one will come near me cause they think I have cooties. :(

U are soooooooo right... the last time i saw the beach was that morning... w/the V-8's... do u remember that... MY OUTFIT...omg... thank goodness there are no pictures from that night...