Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone up for Happy Hour on this Very Fine 'Ron Day' ??

Thats right folks, today marks the 3rd 'Ron Day' this month and I am dying to hit up a Happy Hour and get wasted as early as possible. Anyone else interested?

BTW - I was thinking of hitting Blackstar on 2nd Avenue and 5th Street. They have $2 domestic beers and $3 imports and well drinks.

Hey screw you all, its Ron Day today so anything goes. Drink a keg by yourself?? No problem. Snort a pound of coke?? No problem. Sleep with 5 prostitutes in your roommates bed?? No problem.

Get with it people. Its Ron Day. So start indulging in whatever it is that makes you happy. ;)

Don't forget, Happy Hour today is at BlackStar on 2nd Avenue between 5th and 6th. The drinking begins promptly at 6 PM. Be there or be square.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . For Ron Day I plan on getting real stoned . . then going downtown on the choo choo train and runnin around GCT nekkid screaming "I'm Richard Nixon's voodoo love child" . . before promptly going rekkerd shopping . . .

Stop in for a drink before hitting the record stores brotha man.

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

hmmmmm.... I think Erin would have even more of a problem with that than I would.:tongue:

I may stop by. . . if I'm invited, that is.

(go on IM, I need to talk to you)

Pleeeeeaaaase come...I missed you last night :)