Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 8/23

weyes

i know - sorry... haven't been so inspired these days :( . but this one contradicts my mom's wisdom, that's why i put it up :D . seriously, if you ever go to my mom's house, don't help yourself to what's in the fridge - let me do the digging for you; while it's always packed with food, a lot of it's been there for way too long :eek: !

Originally posted by vicman

in mexico we also eat corn fungus......

I do that when i suck on my toes :yuck:

J/K... But seriously, Weyes' advice is correct. Even though i'll admit to eating around the mold sometimes, that crap happens to infect more of the fruit then u think.

When i used to work at a fruit and veggie store, you should have seen the sights and smelled the funky smells i did :blah:

Originally posted by gmccookny

When i used to work at a fruit and veggie store, you should have seen the sights and smelled the funky smells i did :blah:

if things got to that point that often at that store, i should make a note not to go there :shake::tongue: !

Originally posted by vicman

i hate it when fish smells funky

doesn't it always?

i don't eat anything that lives in water, except seaweed. i used to eat sushi, but the last time i had it, i got food poisoning, and i haven't tried it again since :shake: .

i love fish. but i buy it frozen because its usually frozen upon catching. with fresh ones you dont know how long its been since its been out of the water until it got to the store.

or like w/ :roll: buy from a reputable source and it should be fine.