Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att : xtreme-1

sobeton

Originally posted by lolahotass

Ummmmm, who are you callin' weak Mr. "I'm not going to Space until DT?"..............:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lola:D

look little lady, let Dave defend himself.:D yes I’m on break until DT. even us hardcore clubbers need a break..:D there is that maintenance factor, that must be addressed. :laugh:

p.s. I thought we were doing, the CFB thing today. you got the digits.. ;)

Originally posted by sobeton

look little lady, let Dave defend himself.:D yes I’m on break until DT. even us hardcore clubbers need a break..:D there is that maintenance factor, that must be addressed. :laugh:

KOKSTER IS ON BREAK ALSO :D :D I TOTALLY AGREE WITH TONESTER ON THIS ONE .. US !! THE ELITE !!! NEED A BREAK SOMETIMES ;) IM GOING TO JAIL TONIGHT BUT IM GONNA BE A GOOD LITTLE BOY :D JUST GOIN TO CHILL , MEET A FEW CP'ERS & LISTEN TO THE SMOOTH SOUNDS OF JIMMY T:cool: PEACE OUT !!

:bored::zzz: = Sobeton & Koky (or in another word LAME!)

:party::beer::pint: = Lola & Xtreme and the rest of the CP heads....

HMMMMMM AS I RECALL IVE BEEN HANGIN WITH TONY FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS NOW..IVE ONLY MET YOUUUUU ONCE !! & YOU WENT OUT THAT TIME CAUSE THE KOKSTER BOOSTED YOU UP TO GO THAT DAY :D WHOS WEAK NOW BABY?? ME & TONY HAVE PRACTICALLY BEEN NONSTOP FOR MONTHS NOW !! OUR SERATONIN IS LOW & WE NEED A BREAK :cool:

Originally posted by koky

HMMMMMM AS I RECALL IVE BEEN HANGIN WITH TONY FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS NOW..IVE ONLY MET YOUUUUU ONCE !! & YOU WENT OUT THAT TIME CAUSE THE KOKSTER BOOSTED YOU UP TO GO THAT DAY :D WHOS WEAK NOW BABY?? ME & TONY HAVE PRACTICALLY BEEN NONSTOP FOR MONTHS NOW !! OUR SERATONIN IS LOW & WE NEED A BREAK :cool:

Well let me see there Kokster -------> maybe you only met me ONCE cuz I do go to other establishments besides SPACE:tongue:

Rest yur brains honey, don't need ya going from this :roll: to this :drool:

I'll :phone: ya later...... xoxo,

Well let me see there Kokster -------> maybe you only met me ONCE cuz I do go to other establishments besides SPACE:tongue:

Rest yur brains honey, don't need ya going from this :roll: to this :drool:

I'll :phone: ya later...... xoxo,

notice koky and I said no clubbing. doesn’t mean we aren’t going out. we still have a busy, social calendar to adhere too.. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by koky

ME & TONY HAVE PRACTICALLY BEEN NONSTOP FOR MONTHS NOW !! OUR SERATONIN IS LOW & WE NEED A BREAK :cool:

Oh poor babies...... :nopity:

*Although, I will admit we all need to rest up for next weekend, the infamous Vicman is going to be in town. God save us!

Originally posted by joeygk

Oh poor babies...... :nopity:

*Although, I will admit we all need to rest up for next weekend, the infamous Vicman is going to be in town. God save us!

shush KRACKHEAD !! :D HEY JOEY , IS THAT YOU PLAYING THE VIOLIN ? :laugh: :laugh: HEY JOEY BY THE WAY...I FOUND A PIC OF YOU AFTER A HARD NIGHT @ SPACE.. :laugh: click on the link