Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts Ultimate Closing

just wondering what everyone thinks.....

how sick would it be if the bar closed at its normal time for alcohol but they just let Denny go with it. Didnt tell anyone and figured what the hell its the last night of summer, let him spin and let them party until they are done. Then around 8 am or so come walking out of tempts for the last time of summer

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Well i was implying that all that would be worked out with the locals. then again seaside authorities are like dealing with people from deliverance alabama lol

Anyone know seaside NJ is listed as having the lowest income households in america LOL

I think thats BEFORE Memorial Day and AFTER Labor Day bro lol

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Well i was implying that all that would be worked out with the locals. then again seaside authorities are like dealing with people from deliverance alabama lol

Anyone know seaside NJ is listed as having the lowest income households in america LOL

Actually, it's the mayor or whoever, in charge that was the downfall of seaside, as soon as they offered low income housing there. I have heard they want to build it up to a resort but I don't see how that is possible with Low income housing .

Originally posted by perns2002

Actually, it's the mayor or whoever, in charge that was the downfall of seaside, as soon as they offered low income housing there. I have heard they want to build it up to a resort but I don't see how that is possible with Low income housing .

i think its too late for that.... :mad:

Originally posted by perns2002

Ha ha ha .................

It is guidoland however already............

We could do w/o the trash there though..............

No problem.....

Just post up the Help Wanted Ads from the newspaper all over the place that should make most of the trash <cough cough> run like hell back home.......:laugh: