Clubplanet Nightlife Community

911 help 911...

dgmodel

im in a real pickle and i need some help... my brothers fiancees birthday is today, and he lives in SD, and hes driving up to LA for the night etc. he needs a decent hotel, a great restaurant and a amazing club for afterwards... suggestions??? help? anythign and everything... thanks in advance for all your help!!!

: newyorklove :

dgmodel/marko

grant plant and kazell are at spundae www.spundae.com ; i wish i had seen this post earlier, dgmodel, and could've been of more assistance. but, as we tell everyone who posts this topic, the answers to the club question are already up in at least two threads every time someone asks.

and, after all my time living here, i still don't know of any particularly great restaurants! just ones that are great for what they are (cheap, great location, 24-hours, certain culture, that kind of thing.).

i read almost the entire page of index... and just came up with about 3 clubs.. however since it was such an important situation i wanted first hand suggestions and etc... plus didnt find anythign on restaurants or hotels... so i figured i make one particular dedicated to all three... i appreciate the help but its a lil too late, hes prolly already out there having a great time and living it up with his fiancee... but next time... maybe you have some suggestions for S.D. area for when i go out there???

btw im in vegas next weekend, are you out there? you have any suggestions???

Originally posted by dgmodel

i read almost the entire page of index... and just came up with about 3 clubs.. however since it was such an important situation i wanted first hand suggestions and etc... plus didnt find anythign on restaurants or hotels... so i figured i make one particular dedicated to all three... i appreciate the help but its a lil too late, hes prolly already out there having a great time and living it up with his fiancee... but next time... maybe you have some suggestions for S.D. area for when i go out there???

btw im in vegas next weekend, are you out there? you have any suggestions???

i hope they did find some great places. let me know how they fared, ok :) ? and i really don't know anything about vegas or san diego; i've only been to each once, and not to party. but i think sassa's from down south a bit, isn't she?

lol... what the hell are you doing in this forum???

I've been here for a few months now.

I met up with Weyes in New York for lunch one day, and shes a sweetie pie ;)

Sassa's out here, and I just love Cali :D

Plus, I get inspiration from her "wisdom's of the day", and it's a nice change from hectic nyc, if ya know what i mean :cool:

Originally posted by gmccookny

I met up with Weyes in New York for lunch one day, and shes a sweetie pie ;)

Plus, I get inspiration from her "wisdom's of the day", and it's a nice change from hectic nyc, if ya know what i mean :cool:

11Shy.gif

gmc gives me way too much credit; i was really grumpy that day. and get yer mind out tha gutter, dg! gmc's taken!

yeah taken his sweet time to kick it to you~!

(okay we all know im kidding around right??? lately it seems that with every joke/silly comment you need this disclosure to avoid drama)

of course :):laugh: . we've only had some trouble with people not being on the same page with the troublemakers from nj. otherwise, we've been understanding each other just fine and plenty peacefully :aright: .