Clubplanet Nightlife Community

talk about power hour!!!!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Thanks CEEOTTER for the great service as usual. Nice seeing all the peeps again. CIGS, EMMITT, BRIAN 1500, JAMENIO nice.

See you all again tonight around 1am

Was that COSMICGATE I saw?

What a great fuck'n night!!! Great meeting some new Cp heads, CGM,Lesdig,Binoys, Brian 1500 and seeing some old friendly faces, Cigs,Trickdaddy,Emmitt,clubangel

and of course the man himself JBR!!! Tempkid, did you get carried out AGAIN???LOL Ceotter thanks for the shots and Joel thanks for the hook up as well. The only person missing was SPYGIRL!!! You better be at the closing party!!!! How great were those people on stage?????? That totally freaked me out!! Hopefully i'll see everyone at the closing party on sunday. Spygirl, are you doing backflips into Ceotters bar again this year??????? LOL

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

The only person missing was SPYGIRL!!! You better be at the closing party!!!! How great were those people on stage?????? That totally freaked me out!! Hopefully i'll see everyone at the closing party on sunday. Spygirl, are you doing backflips into Ceotters bar again this year??????? LOL

Come on now!!!!!!! Of all weekends to be, I know this one is what it is all about:D I haven't decided yet......I might have to pulled something better out than that...lol :laugh2:

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

What a great fuck'n night!!! Great meeting some new Cp heads, CGM,Lesdig,Binoys, Brian 1500 and seeing some old friendly faces, Cigs,Trickdaddy,Emmitt,clubangel

and of course the man himself JBR!!! Tempkid, did you get carried out AGAIN???LOL Ceotter thanks for the shots and Joel thanks for the hook up as well. The only person missing was SPYGIRL!!! You better be at the closing party!!!! How great were those people on stage?????? That totally freaked me out!! Hopefully i'll see everyone at the closing party on sunday. Spygirl, are you doing backflips into Ceotters bar again this year??????? LOL

Nice to meet you! Thanks 4 the shots!

Cosmic - great to finalyyyyyyyyyyyy see you out again..it was nice to meet your girl too! Hope to see ya both next weekend!

Lesdig and CGM..nice to finally meet you girls! CGM..i think it was your boyfriend (or lesdigs..not sure..my memory is shot..lol) was hilarious...you guys are too cute!!

Nice to see everyone else I saw as well! Can't wait for next weekend!

:)

Originally posted by clubangel

Cosmic - great to finalyyyyyyyyyyyy see you out again..it was nice to meet your girl too! Hope to see ya both next weekend!

Lesdig and CGM..nice to finally meet you girls! CGM..i think it was your boyfriend (or lesdigs..not sure..my memory is shot..lol) was hilarious...you guys are too cute!!

Nice to meet you (and your roomate) too! That was my boyfriend, he thought he scared your roomate a bit! Did you guys go to Surf Club, we never saw you? You girls are fun, we'll see u next weekend! :D

Also, nice to see Brian 1500, Cigs, Emmit, and trickdaddy! Cigs, I didnt make it out to Tempts again this Sunday, Im such a skirt.

Tempkid, that was some quality snooze time you caught at the bar!

And thanks always to Ceeotter! You're the best!

Originally posted by clubangel

Great seeing you again as well, you are one of the nicest people i have met. I cant wait for the closing party. Are we meeting up for some pre-game????? Let me know....Otherwise.....Shots at Ceotters bar!!!!

Originally posted by cgm

Nice to meet you (and your roomate) too! That was my boyfriend, he thought he scared your roomate a bit! Did you guys go to Surf Club, we never saw you? You girls are fun, we'll see u next weekend! :D

!

LOL..nah he didn't scare her..he was funny though!

We never made it to Surf Club...had intended to but usually by the time Sunday comes all I want to do is relax! We will definitely see you next weekend though Saturday and Sunday..should be a blast!!!!:D

Cosmic- not sure of exact plans for next weekend but regardless I will definitely be at Tempts both Sat and Sun at Ceotters bar!