Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Michael Louis, Roland, Oscar G, B-Side - thankyou!

cooljunkie

The Winners Party was one of the best nights we've had for a long time. I haven't been to Space for a while, but I'll be back soon. The energy was out of hand, and I couldn't ask for a better set of DJ's.

We had the whole spectrum of music from Michael's deep dark progressive house to Roland's funky chunky sets, to Oscar ripping it up, to B-Side keeping it cool on the patio.

Thanks and much respect to Space and all the DJ's, and all our old and new friends who came down... :shades:

despite the early nights fiasco @ the door. space was great last night. as always thank u biz. u r the top promoter in miami. the highlight of my night was rolly's patio set. simply brilliant. I SHALL WAIT 4 DANNY HOWELLS now.....oh by the way rolly's cd is really a dope ride through many genres of house music.

Abe,

Glad you dug the Roly cd.. I fell in love with it right from the start. It showcases most of the elements of House. Starts off Housey, works into tribal before finishing off proggy. A few accapelas that compliment the tracks behind them and great build ups. Hope those of you who got a rare copy enjoy it as much as I did...

Ps. a lil' bonus robbie track (11) which followed the warped static sound just after the last track with the soothing vocals (10)..

See you guys next weekend!!

P.S. Good to see Dan & Nick again...

Michael played out like he had been at Space a million times, very confident, and had a great set :)

Roland kicked it out on the patio, bringing back the crowd despite the momentary interruption after b-side's set hehe.

Oscar did well of course, providing us CJ family folk with a good soundtrack with which to consume our bottle of Ciclón Rum with. :)

Good to see Biz and Kris, it was fun!

1) Door Staff held the door back a good 45 minutes (that's putting it mildly) until about 11:55pm when the line was miraculously moving at the pace of a Winston Cup race. When we get to the front of the line at about 12:10am, the young lady (can't recall her name, she was blonde) said that the "Cooljunkie" password was no longer good, and that the house list was closed and no longer good. To add insult to injury, Biz's list was no longer good either (which was supposed to be open until 1am) .. so further more, whoever called the shots at the door needs to get their head out of they're fucking ass like seriously, no better yet .. like last year

2) Missed B-Side's set during this fiasco (sorry buddy, I tried)

3) Was sweating like a fucking hog on a hot summer day while waiting outside

4) Again realized the reason "Why it is that I don't go to Space!"

Luckly we had Han Solo in Stormtrooper gear fly in with his TIE fighter and let the rebellion into the Death Star where we planted the homing beacon of good vibe and energy. Discussed battle theories with Grand Moff Tarkin in the VIP (Kris) and saw Wedge Antilles (Roly) manning the decks ..... Soon after Wedge flew his last route, we left for Alpha One ...

Originally posted by digital7

Luckly we had Han Solo in Stormtrooper gear fly in with his TIE fighter and let the rebellion into the Death Star where we planted the homing beacon of good vibe and energy. Discussed battle theories with Grand Moff Tarkin in the VIP (Kris) and saw Wedge Antilles (Roly) manning the decks ..... Soon after Wedge flew his last route, we left for Alpha One ...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LMAO D7

Originally posted by digital7

1) Door Staff held the door back a good 45 minutes (that's putting it mildly) until about 11:55pm when the line was miraculously moving at the pace of a Winston Cup race. When we get to the front of the line at about 12:10am, the young lady (can't recall her name, she was blonde) said that the "Cooljunkie" password was no longer good, and that the house list was closed and no longer good. To add insult to injury, Biz's list was no longer good either (which was supposed to be open until 1am) .. so further more, whoever called the shots at the door needs to get their head out of they're fucking ass like seriously, no better yet .. like last year

:eek: RIDICULOUS!