Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 8/25-better than most recent

weyes

gossip only hurts. besides most of it becoming misinformation through the act of its being passed through many people, what gets said can also just be misunderstood. things that people say to each other should always be assumed to be things said in confidence, unless specified otherwise, to avoid hurting anyone.

tune in tomorrow.

Well, Oh my Gawd. Like my girlfriend's best friend's Aunt, told my crack-head neighbor that his chiropracter treated a friend whose ex-boyfriend's divorce attorney used to go to school w/ this guy who dated a girl who looked like J.Lo. Anyways the J.Lo lookalike told them that she knows Weyes personally and that......get this.....only tips 10%!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

I'm not one to gossip but that's just what I heard from a reliable source! :D;):laugh:

Originally posted by joeygk

Well, Oh my Gawd. Like my girlfriend's best friend's Aunt, told my crack-head neighbor that his chiropracter treated a friend whose ex-boyfriend's divorce attorney used to go to school w/ this guy who dated a girl who looked like J.Lo. Anyways the J.Lo lookalike told them that she knows Weyes personally and that......get this.....only tips 10%!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

I'm not one to gossip but that's just what I heard from a reliable source! :D;):laugh:

LMAO

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by joeygk

ok, like, whatever, that was totally a one-time thing, ok? you can tell that ex-fly girl (and i say that 'cause she used to be good-looking, not 'cause she looks like j-lo) to stick it up her 'ho hoo-hoo because she wasn't there when that waiter spilled my iced tea down the front of my shirt, which, by the way, he did on purpose, because i happened to not be wearing a bra that morning and i was wearing a white shirt. 10% was generous :rolleyes: .

;)

Gossip is almost always bad :(

People have even made up stories about smurfette having had sex with other people, getting drunk at parties, flashing people, etc... AND NONE OF IT WAS TRUE (well, xcept maybe the flashing :tongue: -)

People will make up gossip mostly (i believe) to sound important, get attention, or start trouble. Whenever i hear gossip, i either turn away, or put on the strong filters in my brain to catch the slip-ups ;)