Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Robbie Fucking Rivera @ SURF!!!!!!

Originally posted by njdionysus

Ok someone help me out here, these cute faces look very familiar..... ???

Left - Starbryte

2nd -

3rd -

Right - Theresa

Conv_phil823.jpeg

the 2nd and 3rd are 2 of our shore house roommates, Debbie and Kristy, they don't post though.

anyway guys I just got back from Belmar tonight, I knew there had to be a post about Sunday and I just wanted to bump it back up to say my piece!!!! :D

That whole night was no doubt one of the top five times I have had this summer. From the minute we walked into Surf Club to the minute I left Djais at 2am, I was having the best time ever!!! I drank way too much and just had a blast with some very very good people all around me the entire night. Thank you to all of my friends and cp friends for being so much fun!!! Pip and Joey you know you totally made my night the minute I saw you guys.:D Robbie Rivera was definitely an experience I will never forget. When he opened up with Fantasy Reality I think I was even running up to total strangers telling them how ecstatic I was that he was playing my favorite song!!! I thought he spun so well for the time that I remember, by the time I left the music was just sounding like one big blur but I think that was from my own fault. :drunk:

Anyway Sergio, congrats on yet another great party, I can't wait for next Sunday!!!

Originally posted by StArBrYte

the 2nd and 3rd are 2 of our shore house roommates, Debbie and Kristy, they don't post though.

anyway guys I just got back from Belmar tonight, I knew there had to be a post about Sunday and I just wanted to bump it back up to say my piece!!!! :D

That whole night was no doubt one of the top five times I have had this summer. From the minute we walked into Surf Club to the minute I left Djais at 2am, I was having the best time ever!!! I drank way too much and just had a blast with some very very good people all around me the entire night. Thank you to all of my friends and cp friends for being so much fun!!! Pip and Joey you know you totally made my night the minute I saw you guys.:D Robbie Rivera was definitely an experience I will never forget. When he opened up with Fantasy Reality I think I was even running up to total strangers telling them how ecstatic I was that he was playing my favorite song!!! I thought he spun so well for the time that I remember, by the time I left the music was just sounding like one big blur but I think that was from my own fault. :drunk:

Anyway Sergio, congrats on yet another great party, I can't wait for next Sunday!!!

we were definitely blessed to have someone with robbie's talent come to nj

Originally posted by joeys24

we were definitely blessed to have someone with robbie's talent come to nj

yeah. SERIOUSLY we are SO lucky to have such and AMAZING talent and musical GENIUS as ROBBIE RIVERA in nj. like seriously.....too bad HALF the people there wont realize how AMAZING and like totally GENIUS he is...:laugh:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

Thanks alot starbryte always a pleasure seeing ur beautiful face, even though everytime I see u, u seem fit to introduce yourself again. As you know, I take a lot of pride in what I do. I am a CFO during the day and do what I can to give NJ parties that usually only the NY boys do. Well I got a couple more up my sleeve for the winter. I know u have been to my Friday party at Joeys look out for the Saturday party @ DEKO. The two parties will be sort of the same in clientele but the attitude will be different at each.

Joeys -- Last years only 21 and over Friday party -- more about consistently great music + the breaking acts before the song makes it to the radio (overkill then) + a few surprise DJs

DEKO Lounge -- all about appearance. will be the trendiest party in NJ hands down. Figure the Pangia & Spa of NJ. Music will be on the point with Richie Santana as the resident and Denny once a month.

Check them out with the girls I know you will like both.

Absolutely right Serg!! Joey's on Friday has always been a fav but please!! please!! please!! try and keep KTU out. Not only does it attract a totally different crowd, its attracts so many of them you can barely move.

Eager to find more out about DEKO. I hear Thursday is already happening?!?! How late is it open till on Sat?

Shots are in order this weekend big fella!! See u at the b-b-q.......

let's hope for better weather this weekend.

Let's close the summer out....at least until Sept. 8 that is.....then a return to Surf Club is a must.

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Absolutely right Serg!! Joey's on Friday has always been a fav but please!! please!! please!! try and keep KTU out. Not only does it attract a totally different crowd, its attracts so many of them you can barely move.

I think KTU doe that anywhere they go.......:rolleyes:

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Eager to find more out about DEKO. I hear Thursday is already happening?!?! How late is it open till on Sat?

Shots are in order this weekend big fella!! See u at the b-b-q.......

let's hope for better weather this weekend.

Let's close the summer out....at least until Sept. 8 that is.....then a return to Surf Club is a must.

I am glad u like it. I am real proud of that party because lots of people didnt think it could happen. Be prepared for maybe the best two months of nightclub promotions u have seen. Listen to the radio for at least the NY MInute because most of my performances are for songs that arent being played on the radio. Enjoy the winter because I know I am