Clubplanet Nightlife Community

me (and my llama,) going to the dentist tomorrow

weyes

ooo, boy, i'm finally going. it's been way too long since i've been to the dentist. i haven't had much dough and am pretty sure i'll need some work beyond just fillings, or so say the milky ways i eat, so i've been putting it off. i finally swallowed my pride and asked my dad for moolah, if there's stuff that isn't covered by my insurance :( .

well, it's tomorrow morning, and i'm hereby hoping that my teeth don't require loads of unpleasantness :worry: . time will tell; wish me luck!

Originally posted by vicman

i'm terrified of the dentist..i had braces when i was a kid, left me scarred for life :(

but are your teeth lovely now :D ? think about it, if you were tough enough to withstand that when you were a kid, you can get through the stuff they put us through as adults :aright: .

and the verdict is in: i need three fillings and, as the caramel said, a crown :shake: . those ain't fun :( . it turns out that the tooth that was hurting the most has a big ol' *crack* in it (!) and therefore has to be crowned, as it already had fillings (yes, plural). man, my mouth is a mess, and i'm not just talking about how i curse like a sailor :cuss: ! o well. the dentist said if i had flossed more often the cavities probably wouldn't've been so bad, so there's my lesson today, although i've learned that sooo many times - i just keep ignoring it :( .

Originally posted by trevorsafe5

My mate went to the dentist recently. The dentist said "Have you been living on Coke?" My mate looked shocked and said no. The dentist then clarified he meant coca cola.

:D

:laugh: :laugh:

a tidbit: mexico is the country in the world where more coke's are consumed per-capita...shit, they start us on the stuff from the feeding bottle

Originally posted by gmccookny

WEYES :D:D:D

I just got the reference to that old Sesame Street skit with the girl who has a pet llama goes to the dentist!

I loved that skit. I remember it so vividly. THanks for the memory ;)

it occured to me last night that people might not have known what i was talking about and just thought i was being bizarre :laugh: ! i remember songs after hearing them only once and for years - although i saw that clip/song many times - so i forget sometimes that trivial things like llamas going to the dentist might not leave lasting impressions on people :D .