Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: biz

mikeydny

I keep reading posts saying...

"come out to the patio and pickup a cd"

you should of added a p.s. notice saying.....you gotta pay for a cd......what is that about.......i went out to the patio when roland got on to see about getting a cd, and this is what the girl out there told me....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeydny

I keep reading posts saying...

"come out to the patio and pickup a cd"

you should of added a p.s. notice saying.....you gotta pay for a cd......what is that about.......i went out to the patio when roland got on to see about getting a cd, and this is what the girl out there told me....

i leave for one week and the guestlist is fucked up, then you have to buy the cd? WTF, I'm kicking some ass when i get back...

Mike your boys last night were out of controll.... see my review on the nj board...

Lets get something str8.. when Roland & I offer Cds in the patio noone who gets them ever pays. Don't know who you got this information from but the only one you should be getting this info from is me. Never have Roly or I asked for a dime, and we never will. You know I've always treated everyone on this board with respect, so don't come on here to stain what I have worked for.

I gave away 10 cd's on staurday & noone paid me a dime. We don't make cds to make $$ off of peepz, we do it to spread good music. some of the peepz that got cds belong to this board. pod, nick (cooljunkie), abe (mr. movement), etc. ask them if they paid anything...

Lets be a lil more appreciative & not jump the gun before you make a statement on this board. U of all peepz...

btw, I didn't even see u sat.

I went out on the patio, there was a few people standing behind the rope of the lil vip out on the patio near the booth, I asked the girl is Biz around? She said you werent out there yet. So I asked her if she can please ask Roland if I can grab a cd that biz/roland usually give out. She said ok hold on let me ask him, went up to him, he looked over at me, and waved, she came back and said "You gotta wait for Biz because he said you have to pay for that cd".

P.S. - my post in no way was bashing you or what u worked for and how u hook up peepz on this board...

well, I doubt roly would say that to her. He would never ask for $$. maybe she missunderstood or maybe she assumed you had to pay for them. but I do know Roly of all peepz, would never say such a thing. I'll bet my job on it!

I know you had a rough weekend. & I'm sure you didn't mean to bash what I do, but the way you expressed yourself on your post, makes me sound like a car salesman.

U know me better than that. Come see me for a cd this weekend. or call me anytime during the week & we'll make an effort to meet to get you that cd. Next week I'll have another new Roly cd to give out, so come see me for that one too. The peepz that got a hold of this last one were pretty lucky. I was being raped for them across the club, but I managed to hold on and give em to peepz I thought deserved the few copies we gave out.

See u next week...

Originally posted by biznation00

You know I've always treated everyone on this board with respect, so don't come on here to stain what I have worked for.

I don't always agree with you but I definitely respect your taste in music (Roland, Desyn) and appreaciate all the crap you go through to hook up everyone from the board. Thanks :)

IMO mikey didn't mean that way. He's good people.

I know what ur sayin GA. I've met mikey b4 & I know. I have taken care of him & his pals a few times. Sometimes we have to be careful how we express ourselves on the board. I happened to find his 1st post a bit offensive, & me being me, I say what I have to. Mikey calrified the whole incident & in the end, it was all a big missunderstanding.

ps. u'd better agree with me or I'll have to use the Darth Vader choke on you...;)