Clubplanet Nightlife Community

media bias in reporting the mid east

tribal

Yeah OK...

1 jew dies in suicide bombing its all over the Media, yet the Isrialy army (paid for by us) marches into a refugee camp a kills hundreds and we hear nothing about it..

Give them there land back and they will stop the suicide bombings, how else are they suppose to fight when they got no army/military/air force, when the jews have a better air force then us!

DUde do you watch video from over there, Palistines are throwing rocks at the isrial military while they are pumping rounds in a semi automatic at them.. and you want us to pity the jews, common, put YOURSELF IN THEIR SHOES THEN TALK SHIT!

They got a fucking kerfew in there own towns!!

jew dies in suicide bombing its all over the Media, yet the Isrialy army (paid for by us) marches into a refugee camp a kills hundreds and we hear nothing about it..

were you in some sort of hibernation this past year? IDF went into jenin, into a hive of gunmen, killed around 50 militants. right away the entire fucking world condemned israel, for killing terrorists. left and right all i hear is the jenin 'massacre'. how many times did you hear of the passover massacre where 40 elderly people got blown apart. holocaust survivors killed by terrorists. where was the UN to condemn that??? where was the fucking fact finding mission? what the fuck are you smoking with your children with stones vs IDF theory? you know perfectly well that its a myth. palestinians are armed with a lot more than stones. they fucked up the Oslo accords, fucked themselves over. more land? oh really, and then what? israel gave them land, handed over 93% of west bank to PA control. so what? go back to sleep

Originally posted by tribal

jew dies in suicide bombing its all over the Media, yet the Isrialy army (paid for by us) marches into a refugee camp a kills hundreds and we hear nothing about it..

were you in some sort of hibernation this past year? IDF went into jenin, into a hive of gunmen, killed around 50 militants. right away the entire fucking world condemned israel, for killing terrorists. left and right all i hear is the jenin 'massacre'. how many times did you hear of the passover massacre where 40 elderly people got blown apart. holocaust survivors killed by terrorists. where was the UN to condemn that??? where was the fucking fact finding mission? what the fuck are you smoking with your children with stones vs IDF theory? you know perfectly well that its a myth. palestinians are armed with a lot more than stones. they fucked up the Oslo accords, fucked themselves over. more land? oh really, and then what? israel gave them land, handed over 93% of west bank to PA control. so what? go back to sleep

Your fuckin stupid, becuz of your people I have to worry bout my back in my country.

So what if this country is run by your people, dont mean we gotta suck Isrials DICK and watch our back cuz your GREEDY people..

90% of the world population hates USA, why?

Forign policies, our support of Isrial..

What does Isrial give us in return , nuttin except the deaths on 9/11..

At least the muslim states supply us with oil!

OH PLEASE. and israel is entirely innocent? whatever :rolleyes:

Originally posted by stonedcl

Your fuckin stupid, becuz of your people I have to worry bout my back in my country.

So what if this country is run by your people, dont mean we gotta suck Isrials DICK and watch our back cuz your GREEDY people..

90% of the world population hates USA, why?

Forign policies, our support of Isrial..

What does Isrial give us in return , nuttin except the deaths on 9/11..

At least the muslim states supply us with oil!

werd, fuck israel yo. its just because jews here got fuckin money and power that the us is even involved. b4 9/11 we really had no reason to be involved in mideastern shit. fucking israel is the reason were getting attacked by terrorist. we should stick to our own goddamned business. our govt does suck israels dick why cuz everybody feels bad about the holocaust. fuck that shit, i aint german, i dont feel bad, and i dont need my taxes and my friends going to support israel in a war. fuck that.

werd, fuck israel yo. its just because jews here got fuckin money and power that the us is even involved. b4 9/11 we really had no reason to be involved in mideastern shit. fucking israel is the reason were getting attacked by terrorist. we should stick to our own goddamned business. our govt does suck israels dick why cuz everybody feels bad about the holocaust. fuck that shit, i aint german, i dont feel bad, and i dont need my taxes and my friends going to support israel in a war. fuck that.

well said mah man! werd! yo fuck that holocaust shit. fuck that 6 million dead bullshit. i aint care and dont care cause US sucks israelis cock, werd up dog!!! yo yo.

your analytical skills are flawless. really.

well said mah man! werd! yo fuck that holocaust shit. fuck that 6 million dead bullshit. i aint care and dont care cause US sucks israelis cock, werd up dog!!! yo yo.

your analytical skills are flawless. really.

what matters more...the content of the words or the way they are expressed....

I really don't see how any intelligent person could be for Israel, especially hearing first hand accounts of journalists who were there and who where shot at, and how old women weren't even allowed to go to the hospital for thier chemo, diaysis, or whatever medicare they needed all because of the IDF's curfew...they are just left to suffer and die.

There is a severe humanitarian crisis over there and something needs to be done about it.

Sassa, tonythelover, and stonedcl, I am glad you realize what is really going on in the world and why sept. 11th occured. Sept 11th did not happen because "they" are "jealous of our way of live and freedoms" of course not, I cant believe ppl really think that terrorists care about petty shit like that. Sept 11 happened because of fucked up U.S. Policy, the most fucked up being of the U.S's backing of Israel.

And sad to say, we are even worse off right now because a year has gone by and we haven't even addressed the issues and reasons of why Sept. 11 occured. All we have done is bombed Afghanistan in efforts to build a pipeline and labled Iran, Iraq and Korea an "Axis of Evil." Thus we have built even more hatred towards us......and we're still not done, we want to go bomb Iraq all in the efforts of "the war on terrorism." If you ask me, its more like a "war on the working class people of America."

And call me skeptical, but i still haven't seen any real proof that Al-Qeada was responsible for these attacks.....with the media these days its hard to tell.

Tony...me and you should rhyme on a track together about Israel...LOL that would be funny :laugh:

-XeNo-

Originally posted by djxeno

I really don't see how any intelligent person could be for Israel, especially hearing first hand accounts of journalists who were there and who where shot at, and how old women weren't even allowed to go to the hospital for thier chemo, diaysis, or whatever medicare they needed all because of the IDF's curfew...they are just left to suffer and die.

There is a severe humanitarian crisis over there and something needs to be done about it.

Sassa, tonythelover, and stonedcl, I am glad you realize what is really going on in the world and why sept. 11th occured. Sept 11th did not happen because "they" are "jealous of our way of live and freedoms" of course not, I cant believe ppl really think that terrorists care about petty shit like that. Sept 11 happened because of fucked up U.S. Policy, the most fucked up being of the U.S's backing of Israel.

And sad to say, we are even worse off right now because a year has gone by and we haven't even addressed the issues and reasons of why Sept. 11 occured. All we have done is bombed Afghanistan in efforts to build a pipeline and labled Iran, Iraq and Korea an "Axis of Evil." Thus we have built even more hatred towards us......and we're still not done, we want to go bomb Iraq all in the efforts of "the war on terrorism." If you ask me, its more like a "war on the working class people of America."

And call me skeptical, but i still haven't seen any real proof that Al-Qeada was responsible for these attacks.....with the media these days its hard to tell.

Tony...me and you should rhyme on a track together about Israel...LOL that would be funny :laugh:

-XeNo-

DJ, well said, but you know what most americans back Isrial for some strange reasom, Most americans are fuckin Hermits anyways just watch fox 5 news at 10 and think they know what the fuck is going on.

We will never stop send billions to Isreal ya know why?

This country is RUN by the jews for the jews.

call me crazy but media/hollywood/every big industry is jew run.

look at the credits to shows/movies half there last names end in MAN.

becuz my tax dollars going to Isrial I gotta worry about me back in my country.FUCK THAT..

what does Isrial give us, sept 11th and thats it, at least muslims give us OIl so Tribal asshole can get to point B from point A!

I can't believe how fucked up the media is these days. I mean, remember the hours after the world trade center collapsed?

Remember seeing the tape of the Palestinians dancing in the street....AT 2 PM?!?

Am I the only one who realizes that if its 2pm here, it can't possibly be daylight over there......:mad:

Israel's time zone is 7 hours ahead of ours, so if they showed that tape at 2pm here, it must have been 9pm over there, so any daylight in the tape had to be impossible. What you saw was a tape of Palestinians celebrating in the streets after a soccer victory.

Im so ashamed that the media would fuel hatred towards the Palestinians in this fucked up, childish and deceitful way...:mad:

-XeNo-

What are you gonna do, Religion starts wars.

In my religion Priest are malesting little boys..

The Jews are trying to take over the world and the way it looks now they might suceed cuz they got all the $$.

And the Muslims belive they see alah and live free after they suicide kill themselves and others?

Whats this world comming to?

Well the reason for suicide bombings is because the Palestinians mentality is so messed up that they dont have any hope so they are willing to sacrifice thier life for thier cause.

However, doing so is not just in Islam, because the killing of innocent civilians is haraam (meaning not permitted).

Also, committing suicide will NOT get you into paradise with 72 virgins, if you commit suicide, you will die thousands of violent deaths in the afterlife as your punishment.

-XeNo-