Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HUNKA J-UNKA RUMORS Need info............

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by milleniapro

I heard that couple INDIAN INVESTORS BOUGHT the place, and there gonna turn it into a INDIAN BISTRO but again this is a rumor I heard, so who knows if its true.;)

Are you just messing around or are you serious about hearing that rumor:confused:

Originally posted by neena16

I hope you're all full of shit..cause Hunka's is my spot in the winter..if I'm not in the city....where will I go????? :(

Good to know, its one of few places I can cab it to, so at least I know I'll run into you and piro:D

Originally posted by milleniapro

Im serious this is what I heard. And plus the place doesnt even have phone number that works, when u call the number it says its been disconnected.:eek:

Damn...Well that is really going to suck if there is no more BUNKA...WTF is going on here...FUCK SAYERVILLE!!!:mad:

Originally posted by jp18

Good to know, its one of few places I can cab it to, so at least I know I'll run into you and piro:D

you mean bump into each other.....j/k...:tongue:

What are your plans for Labor Day??? Will we be seeing some of your famous dancing skills this weekend... :D

According to my sources, Bunka will open, late in Sept, early Oct as usual, after the DJais closing party, However the Friday nights will be geared toward live entertainment, bands, concerts, etc. Saturday the Original Dressed Up Saturday and Silver Ball once a month continues!! If they are closing, that would really suck, One of the best venues in NJ.

Originally posted by neena16

you mean bump into each other.....j/k...:tongue:

What are your plans for Labor Day??? Will we be seeing some of your famous dancing skills this weekend... :D

Bump:laugh:

I am planning on coming down for fri/sat nite, but i have a wedding sunday, and know all too well what happens to me when I am out, I am a little hesitant about going out on saturday.

Dancing skills?? If by dancing skills you mean will I be making an ass out of myself this weekend....I am sure I will be as entertaining as always:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by thepulse

According to my sources, Bunka will open, late in Sept, early Oct as usual, after the DJais closing party, However the Friday nights will be geared toward live entertainment, bands, concerts, etc. Saturday the Original Dressed Up Saturday and Silver Ball once a month continues!! If they are closing, that would really suck, One of the best venues in NJ.

I dont know if your sources are realiable....But I like to think positive, so I am going to believe your sources:D

Originally posted by jp18

Bump:laugh:

I am planning on coming down for fri/sat nite, but i have a wedding sunday, and know all too well what happens to me when I am out, I am a little hesitant about going out on saturday.

Dancing skills?? If by dancing skills you mean will I be making an ass out of myself this weekend....I am sure I will be as entertaining as always:laugh: :laugh:

:cry: that sucks cause I think me and piro may only be down Sun...for Surf and Temps. BUT you know us...we like to surprise everyone with an unexpected appearance...so check the back bar sat night just in case...:D :D

If not, we will definitely hook up after me and piro get hitched...;)