Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Want to thank everyone for Sunday night at SURF

I just want to thank everyone for the great response that I had last night at the SURF. Robbie Rivera, in my opinion, was off the hook. As all of you know I handle all the promotions at the SURF so I will allow everyone to post their own opinion. I think for the week before Labor Day I could have not expected anything more. The place was packed to the gill even more then I expected. Robbie had a great time and has already asked me to promise him that I will be bringing him back again next year. Robbie is by far one of the nicest industry people I have ever met. Not one ounce of conceitness. He loved the fact that the records that he played that went over huge were records that he produced. He is just another DJ in a long list that realized that NJ people in whole know their music. Also, I confirmed Robbies next NJ appearance at Joeys in October.

So two more weeks left for this amazing Summer. Lets go out with a bomb. Those who dont know. We have extended the life of the SURF this summer one more week after Labor Day. We are having an official end of summer closing party on Sunday Septemeber 8th. With DJs Richie Santana, Kirk Lopez, Richie Rydell and Denny Tsettos.

Sergio....i want to thank you also...me and my girl got to the club before you even showed up (about 4:30) and thought it was going to be a beat night, but after 7 the place just blew up, a little too many people using the dance floor as a walk way, but otherwise a awesome night of music....the only thing, they have to get those speakers on the out skirts of the dance floor and deck turned up (if they are even working), because it is hard to hear the music any where but the dance floor and you know Surf Club heads like to rip it up every where...hopefully with the crowd expected the next couple of weeks, you can work on this if possible.

well, wanted to say hi to you, but both times i saw you you had a line of people waiting to shake your hand...looking forward to the next couple of sundays...you make the 2 hour drive from outside philly worth it...

Brian

Serge, thanks for the comp bro. The energy was rediculous, Rivera was great. I would have loved to stop up and say hello to the man, but you know I had to check out a lil early. One of the boys was in a lil trouble, ya gotta do what ya gotta do for a friend. I am glad Rivera worked out for you! Thanks again.

Great to finally catch up with Jay and Barry. Z thank you for the shots, great to see you. And whomever else I seen, vip-tech I cannot believe you turned down shots..............

Originally posted by 2hot42

yeah i was there too with a few peeps....def good times. we left a little early though:mad: my friends wanted to go at this house party cuz they had a crush on the guys thrown it ....what a long night:blown:

HA ha ha ha...Hope it was worth it!!! Gotta love the way one's friends think sometimes....lol

Serge thanx for everything thand dean also for me.

HAd an absolute great time.

Kirk Lopez is still a FLAMING HOMOSEXUAL but he ripped shit up before Robbie. and robbie did a great job indeed.

It was good to see everyone.

Fury Tooch Bri15 ML2K269431926541 Whorie Laurie(Nice tits my balls still hurt) Tizzah Breasts of steel xxsplashxx K-LO(AKA K-Y) and anyone and everyone else....oops Spygirl and Starbryte(what a cute smile)

See y'all soon.

Rest up for next weekend its gonna be a big one!!!!!Be safe

My Sched for the week....

Tues Saints Cafe Teaneck NJ

Wed Abyss

Thurs. Deko w/a touch of metro then Centro Fly

Fri Sandbar

Sat Merge

Sunday Surf then Merge/Tempts

Monday DETOX THEN ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS!!!!!!! (What are you laughing at you'll be sitting next to me!!!!!!!!!)

I must say that this event turned out to be better than I expected. Sergio, you really know how to get the talent in there. And it means a lot to people that really are into the scene. Robbie was just outstanding...as soon as he went on. Place going bezerk..

Good to see everyone as well.....way too many to name.

Big Daddy Serge! Great party last night. Thanx for taking care of me like always. Rivera was great, the place was packed and full of energy; what more can you say. I cant wait for sept 8th, its gonna be a sick night.

"uncle phil"

Originally posted by asuave

Big Daddy Serge! Great party last night. Thanx for taking care of me like always. Rivera was great, the place was packed and full of energy; what more can you say. I cant wait for sept 8th, its gonna be a sick night.

"uncle phil"

SHUT UP GEEK!!!!!!

You Mangled Mess You!! Get your Boy out of our driveaway!!!

Sept 8Th...Look Out!! The Mangler is coming!!!!!