Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm Back...

It's been quite a summer for THE GREAT ONE, although none of it has been spent down at the NJ shore. While I essentially pissed away several grand on my ridiculous Belmar mansion with THE ALLIANCE, I was glad to hear they've been slaying beasts left and right, maKing their FATHER very happy.

Ever since THE GREAT ONE's promotion back in May, MY life has truly been a dream. I left MY West Village Penthouse en route to Europe for 8 weeks shortly after, and ever since MY life has been full of SEX, MONEY, and HOUSE. From yachting in the French/Italian Riviera to partying on the Greek Isles and eventually investing in a bungalo on The Bora Bora beach in Ibiza, I had sex with more beautiful women than even I imagined. Guidos, when I say sex, it's nothing like you've ever experienced here in the states...yes, not even NJ. These chix are SEX MASTERS, with abilities far beyond that of any Guidette Monster I've ever come across. Apparently, Europe had never seen such a gorgeous, physically superior specimen ever before, which is not all that surprising come to think of it. The clubs and music were amazing, and the food throughout Italy was to die for. I can go on and on for hours, but the jist is like I said... quite a summer.

But now, I'M BACK in town, presently gazing at my reflection in the various mirros strategically positioned throughout my new corner office...I'm so fuckin' gorgeous...it's just ridiculous how hot I am right now. As labor day approaches, THE GREAT ONE will make an appearance at the NJ shore, a greatly anticipated one at that. Guidettes, I urge you to take this into consideration when prepping for the weekend. Take the rest of the week off, hit the tanning beds and hair salons (get an extra close Brazilian...THE GREAT ONE loves it smooth), make an appointment with your plastic surgeon for a touch up on those beautiful fun bags, hit 5th Ave. and SoHo for the tighest, trendiest and most importantly sluttiest outfits you can find, and last but not least, take a moment to pray for at least one glimpse of me.

As for my guidos, I expect not to lay eyes upon a single prep throughout Belmar, Seaside or Ortley this weekend...hopefully you've cleaned our streets of this trash once and for all. Inject a few into the fourth quadrant for me, and don't forget your wifebeaters.

My tailor is on his way up right now, so I must go...hope to see ME out and about....

-PERFECTION