Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wow the summer is over after this weekend

Well if i was a tiki bar person or Jerenks i would be upset summer is over. Im not <whew> Now its factory season, bunka time and maybe this year i can chill in the jacuzzi a few times and watch the snow fall. (if i find a weekend im not partying)

Then before I know it summer will be here and ill finally have another boat and crash on it all weekend for the summer. Hmmm Temps to afterhours on the oat to surf kinda sounds good to me.

Just got to figure if there is somewhere almost in walking distance from Tempts to the boat.

Originally posted by perns2002

Mines not, I will be in Greece and Italy for the last two weeks of my summer. then I think CP should have a camping meet up................

hmmm camping meet up. That sounds like an idea. I can fit about 12 in my tent. Just see it now 25 crackheads walking through the woods lol:eek:

Ohh it could be so much fun......... roughing it on the delaware with a kegger and fire............nice

knew there was so much i like about you perns. I know alot of good spots to go camping and one pace thats pretty good on the not bitching at people partying. Hmm camp fire, crackheads booze and a set of portable CD Decks.

We go right on the Delaware every year, last week in Sept, ot first week on October. U have to take a boat to the spot, and everything that comes with you goes on the baot, keg and all. It is great amounts of fun fun fun, relaxing fun.....................

We go right on the Delaware every year, last week in Sept, ot first week on October. U have to take a boat to the spot, and everything that comes with you goes on the baot, keg and all. It is great amounts of fun fun fun, relaxing fun.....................

dont think i could do that. When my friends and i go camping we need access roads. For those important things like emergency vehicles and blazing spped beer runs. Althugh the guys arent allowed to go camping without women anymore after the propane incident we almost had

Come with us, let us learn you something................

oh believe me i know camping been doing it all my life. my step dad was even an eagle scout. i was almost a boy scout until i got kicked out for fighting

oh the propane incident wasnt due to lack of camping knowledge it was due to excessive alcohol amd pot. See we started throwing beer cans in the fre to watch them explode. then other things finally my friend Sal picked up the small propane thing and we were so hammered we didnt care luckily the guy from the place jsut walked up to tell us to turn down the radio. what a weekend we almost got throw out like 10 times. once for playing jackie the joke man while he was doing jewish jokes had no clue 1/2 the place was jewish that weekend

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Dont forget the SOUTH OF EXIT 98 CLOSING PARTY on September 8th at THE SURF CLUB.

Denny Tsettos (Temps)

Richie Rydell (Merge)

Kirk Lopez (Surf Club)

Richie Santana (Club XS)

Teo T (Merge)

Then I will pronounce the summer over.

I am happy and sad at the same time, but the 8th will be the definite end....

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Camping.... CP'ers camping might scare the animals!!!!!!!:laugh:

scare the animals hmm what about the other campers. most places want people quieting down just at the hour cp people are waking up. I can see us all with music out at the site lie an all night rave people waking up like 8 am and bhere we are all still going stong for 2 straight days holy mother load of radio batteries

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

scare the animals hmm what about the other campers. most places want people quieting down just at the hour cp people are waking up. I can see us all with music out at the site lie an all night rave people waking up like 8 am and bhere we are all still going stong for 2 straight days holy mother load of radio batteries

and the word would get out and D&G would come out with a line of Safety Orange Hunting clothes Club gear :D