Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My newbie post

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

I've been here a week or two but i don't feel as though i've been properly introduced. I'm seeing all these "HI. im a newbie" posts and felt like getting into the action. Here's a little introduction

My NYC clubbing experiance in limited..ive been to Exit a few times (Summer Madness, PVD) and that's it. I have a strong desire to check out arc, and centro fly thursdays but i don't know if they would be my style, because in addition to "da clubz", i like "da raves", so i tend to prefer a casual atmosphere to a "beauful people" one. That's not to say i'm ugly, just how I like my clubbing ;)

I'm also a bit of a DJ and get to play out here in CT a bit, but not terribly often. Im kind of a social animal cus im always promoting my website (see below) and trying to get to know promoters and such (for the DJ'ing) So i'm fairly well known in the CT scene (as lacking as it is) and thats the way I like it!

On a side note, after posting here a little while, i def want to meet you wankers at a club sometime and put some faces to names. If any of you are ravers or are in CT let me know when youll be in the area. I frequent Springfield (Asylum) and Hartford (Vibe, Muni) and sometimes Providence RI (Pulse). How's that for a almost newbie post?

I used to spin at Vibe/Insomnia

You mention some good places considering the scene up in NE......

Yeah, i am a relative newcomer (summer 2000) to the scene though, so i know i missed a lot, but i go a lot of places and those are the places I like the best. Thats crazy you used to spin there though, im guessing it was in the insomnia days? When dino or someone was boss? That place was nuts back then, for real. But now Vibe is my weekly hangout, cus i know everyone and tend to get in free more often than not, which is a pretty good reason for me to go ;)

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

Yeah, i am a relative newcomer (summer 2000) to the scene though, so i know i missed a lot, but i go a lot of places and those are the places I like the best. Thats crazy you used to spin there though, im guessing it was in the insomnia days? When dino or someone was boss? That place was nuts back then, for real. But now Vibe is my weekly hangout, cus i know everyone and tend to get in free more often than not, which is a pretty good reason for me to go ;)

Dino, well ummmmm......no comment

Originally posted by dgmodel

Welcome and enjoy... stay away from the fat chics and drama and youll have a great time...

:lol3: this should be the message sent along with the first email you get from cp telling you your name & password & shit :laugh: :laugh: