Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH OCEAN CITY MARYLAND?

Ocean City is like a large city on the sand during the summer. The population increases from 25,000 in the off-season to almost 300,000 on summer holiday weekends. All types of people in OC, young kids, families, rednecks, thugs mainly from DC, Baltimore and Philly. Tons of bars/clubs and restaurants. No real club scene. Cheesy places and occasional parties. Great time if you like to get drunk and hook up. If you go check out Seacrets on 48th St. Huge complex with 9 bars inside and outside and several bands.

Originally posted by smokeysae:

What do you want to know?

WHATS THE NIGHT LIFE DOWN THERE LIKE?

------------------

"IF YA HEART STOPS BEATING ILL GO BACK IN TIME MAKE YA HEART BEAT AGAIN REAL *IGGAS TILL DA END"...........

tIzEdDy_RiZuXpIn<~~~~!!!!

Go check out Rush (Part of the Paddock Nightclub). It is very small, but you get all the clubbers from like NY, Philly, DC who aren't into the khaki short and sandal wearing bars in there. Then after that at 2am, go head over to Life, which is open till 6am. Pretty cool place for OC.

Originally posted by smokeysae:

Go check out Rush (Part of the Paddock Nightclub). It is very small, but you get all the clubbers from like NY, Philly, DC who aren't into the khaki short and sandal wearing bars in there. Then after that at 2am, go head over to Life, which is open till 6am. Pretty cool place for OC.

DO THE AFTER HOURS SERVE LIQUOR?

------------------

"IF YA HEART STOPS BEATING ILL GO BACK IN TIME MAKE YA HEART BEAT AGAIN REAL *IGGAS TILL DA END"...........

tIzEdDy_RiZuXpIn<~~~~!!!!

Originally posted by vipsonly2000:

considering i go to college in maryland....lol i still havent gone to ocean city but from what ive heard its pretty sleezy. BUT if you like drugs and you have nothing better to do with your life....go for it.

where . . .

terp perhaps . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small. 6a.gif

OC is really good for gettin drunk and fuckin. Me and ten of my boys stayed there for a week and our beach house was constantly filled with fine, slutty chicks. I boned at least 4 girls and messed with 10-12.

It was a great time, we have a lot of crazy video footage from there. Being 19 at the time, it was great. I don't know how much fun i would have there now , being 25.

Archived