Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BBC's search for the oldest raver.....

Originally posted by bebby6919

thats insane... and sad as well...

i don't think it is sad at all. i hope i still have the energy (and legs) to dance like i do when i am 70. i mean, when you retire, do you want to play golf every day or go out and hear music you like and dance to it? if i am still into the music when i retire i would still go out.

A few months ago at Shelter (I think it was a Tsunami party in the basement), I saw a 70-odd year old guy dancing around like crazy. The ladies loved him! It was very hard to criticize him because he was clearly having a great time... why hate?

Originally posted by hoke

A few months ago at Shelter (I think it was a Tsunami party in the basement), I saw a 70-odd year old guy dancing around like crazy. The ladies loved him! It was very hard to criticize him because he was clearly having a great time... why hate?

i danced with some really old guy @ exit at pvd, really early when the dance floor was still empty. i wouldn't say the ladies loved him, but I love to see old ppl come out.

Originally posted by hotcheme

i don't think it is sad at all. i hope i still have the energy (and legs) to dance like i do when i am 70. i mean, when you retire, do you want to play golf every day or go out and hear music you like and dance to it? if i am still into the music when i retire i would still go out.

hey if you want to go to clubs the rest of yoru life go for it... im kind of growing out of the schene now.. It bores me... I pretty much want to concentrate on school and my love life and getting settled with a job. I will def have fun on the side... I plan on one day opening up a club of my own.. than i would go but whenever i see old people out they are by themselves and i think thats sad... Kudos to them for having fun...I guess. I dunno what I plan on doing when I retire. I'll be 21 in about a month. So, Im not exactly worried about retirement at this point in my life.

Originally posted by legend38

They should have a pic of that old guy at exit that dances in circles

:laugh: that was the first thing I thought about when i saw this post... Mikey D's dad.. LOL.. That guy had game with the ladies.. mad funny

there was an old guy, 70-ish dancing around with his shirt off at factory the other week... lol he was gettin his grooooove on...

hey, i say more power to the granma's and grampa's that wanna go out and party... if they have the energy and they have a good time, who's to say they shouldn't?