Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Perns2002

Hey I am so sorry I have been lame. I have so much to do. My mom's gone and I have to take care of Max my dog. Also, I have been planning this trip for so long. THe wedding it is just crazy.

I miss you too. At least I know I will see you in the Fall...............

:kiss:

Originally posted by perns2002

Hey I am so sorry I have been lame. I have so much to do. My mom's gone and I have to take care of Max my dog. Also, I have been planning this trip for so long. THe wedding it is just crazy.

I miss you too. At least I know I will see you in the Fall...............

:kiss:

Don't worry babe, I have been really busy too! I was down the shore all last week on vacation relaxing so that is why I have not been posting. I will not be down the shore labor day weekend either ~ believe it or not I have had enough. Plus, this past saturday at temps was the best ending for me! I had the greatest time ~ it rocked saturday night. This weekend it will be too crowded and I will just be miserable. So we are going to Upstate NY with my parents. Nice and relaxing ~ I will probobly do the Surf Club thing on the 8th but we will see.

I hope you have a wonderful time in Italy! Don't think about me too much and I will definetly see you in the fall! I love you honey!!!