Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Clubplanet!!! **IMPORTANT**

Hello everyone!

A friend of mine is looking for a roommate (girl or guy). Non smoker. The rent is $500 + 1/3 of the utilities. It's a big house with a fenced in yard. Pets are allowed (preferably only dogs or birds or lizards) don't really want any cats.

There is a washer/dryer/dishwasher. There is also private parking. It's a really nice place and there are 2 females now. They are looking for a 3rd roomate.

The house is located in Middlesex, NJ (right outside of Bound Brook) so it is close to all major locations/towns/city/shore.

If you are interested, PM me and I will give you her email address to get more information. It is a must see! :)

Originally posted by clubchic1006

Hello everyone!

A friend of mine is looking for a roommate (girl or guy). Non smoker. The rent is $500 + 1/3 of the utilities. It's a big house with a fenced in yard. Pets are allowed (preferably only dogs or birds or lizards) don't really want any cats.

There is a washer/dryer/dishwasher. There is also private parking. It's a really nice place and there are 2 females now. They are looking for a 3rd roomate.

The house is located in Middlesex, NJ (right outside of Bound Brook) so it is close to all major locations/towns/city/shore.

If you are interested, PM me and I will give you her email address to get more information. It is a must see! :)

Are your friends hot, single and interested in a 3some?? if not, I am not interested..:laugh:

Actually, I dont care if there single as long as they can keep a secret:rolleyes:

Well, one is single and one is not but they are both HOT! The 3 of us get together and have "fun" all the time! hee hee!!! :) J/K

do they own the house or rent it. if they rent and they are hot i cna have my roommate out in about 1/2 hour and they can live here. hmmm rent, just walk around in panties and i think thats even the rest ill take care of

Well, one is single and one is not but they are both HOT! The 3 of us get together and have "fun" all the time! hee hee!!! :) J/K

Oh really....so would that be a 4some if i moved in:confused:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

do they own the house or rent it. if they rent and they are hot i cna have my roommate out in about 1/2 hour and they can live here. hmmm rent, just walk around in panties and i think thats even the rest ill take care of

yes, they rent and if they don't find a roomate by Oct. 1st, they are out on their butts on Nov. 1st.

all women walk around in their panties!!! it's the best!!! :)

yes, they rent and if they don't find a roomate by Oct. 1st, they are out on their butts on Nov. 1st.

all women walk around in their panties!!! it's the best!!! :)

well if they are out on thier butts they can stay here. if they dont tell them look at roommateaccess.com where i got mine from

yes honey, i believe that is what we would call it!!! :laugh:

I know thats what we would call it, the real question it be included in the price of rent an utilities.....

Hey, I'll even cut the grass in my underoos:D

Originally posted by jp18

I know thats what we would call it, the real question it be included in the price of rent an utilities.....

Hey, I'll even cut the grass in my underoos:D

:D That I would have to see!!!

Hey, you will be working at Paradox right??? I think my friend got the friday night DJ spot there. He is AWESOME!!! I'll have to come to your bar!!!

Hey, you will be working at Paradox right??? I think my friend got the friday night DJ spot there. He is AWESOME!!! I'll have to come to your bar!!!

PM his name!

I was supposed to be working but I got a DWI so it looks like we can just meet there:mad:

wouldnt that be considered the utilities..

i wanted to spin at paradox but dont think that place will draw people anymore