Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yay! Procrastination!!!!

marcid21

Hey guys...just bored and checking out the other forums!

No need for work today, right???? Being unproductive is KEY!

So what's going on in DC this weekend???? A bunch of us gals from NYC are gonna be venturing up there again on the weekend of 9/13...should be fun! Keep a look out for us...:tongue:

can't wait to see some of your arses up here for hawtin / vath! I mean...that is...unless you guys are staying for AVB

:half:

Originally posted by marcid21

So what's going on in DC this weekend???? A bunch of us gals from NYC are gonna be venturing up there again on the weekend of 9/13...should be fun! Keep a look out for us...:tongue:

can't wait to see some of your arses up here for hawtin / vath! I mean...that is...unless you guys are staying for AVB

I'm thinking really hard about it:D

it's all depends on how will i survive Miami:D

yeah this board procrastinates with a lot less drama than the NY board does.

marcid - i am not sure about the 13th - it is my college homecoming and satoshi is at centrofly that thursday with LES so I might do that instead. we'll decide later - maybe DD the 27th?

i'm almost sure that i'll go up on the 7th for vath and hawtin. wouldnt miss it.

these are the times when all the hard work pays off.

we will brow.gif

Lessee, this weekend... Dave Ralph and Emma Felina at Buzz...DJ Storm at Stereo... Neither for me thanks, I think I'm going to the beach (or the "shore" as people up there call it) and catching up on some sleep and stuff...

9/13 we got Satoshi at Buzz, and Marco V at Glow on 9/14 (if you're into that kind of thing :tongue: ). I'm sure Stereo probably has a decent line-up too.

I'll def be up in nyc for PvD on 11/1, not sure if I'll make Sasha on 10/31 though since he'll be here a couple days before.